Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, none of anything this guy said is in the top 1000 things people would ask for, and he uses words like "Inexcusable".

I think I get it. This is Meta. He's picking silly things to quibble over to show that we have all run out of things to ask for and the game is fine!

Let me try to do it too.

That squirrel who runs under the statue outside the Ally bank in Dalaran? STILL HASN'T BEEN GIVEN A FRACKING FENCE TO PROTECT HIM FROM ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KILL HIM!!! The fact this hasn't been fixed just shows that blizzard is on par with Satan himself in terms of pure evil.

Did I do it right?

1. Trees? sure they could look better, and they probaly will in the future, but why care about trees?
    2. they working on it they said, not that "STOP WORKING ON FIRELANDS, NEW EXPANSION, STARCRAFT, DIABLO, "TITAN" AND OTHER STUFF AND HELP US WITH THIS DANCE STUDIO!". i know it could be cool, but seriously, cant we wait for dancing?
    3. they was doing everything they could for pressing it done to time, and they probaly gonna do it later, when they not so busy that they need to change the world.
    4. well, they working on that too, but you can have alts to have your banking spot, and if you got soulbound stuff, well, biggah bags!
    5. BGing as low level, who cares, leveling is ten times better, and its just for fun like duals, Blizzard stated they didnt wanted to balance it at all levels, probaly because it would take ages, if possible.
    6. that you say unacceptable is crap. dont ever use that word. take your money and leave if that is. and they slowly working on that too, its probaly not just something you pop in.
    7. Housing. this has been shown off on Private Servers, and GOD, its an AWFUL thing. cant be anything but awful. never ever bring that into the game, why would we want thousands of houses everywhere? go play Club Penguin.
    8. Botters. its not just that easy, they cant not just ban a person without knowing if its a bot or not.
    WoW is just getting more and more awesome, with more and more people, which means more and more opinions about how the game should be, which means more and more complaining about why the game isnt as it is, even if you got no idea about how Blizzard makes what they makes. havent liked WoW more than now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    I mean seriously, when was the last time you were excited about changes in the game?
    As a hunter? Back when 4.0.6 hit, although this was mix between excitement [what was announced] and disappointment [how it ended up].

Oh, I never really understood this 'ZOMGZ DANSTUDIO, GIEF NAO!' hype. Really - how often do you /dance?

Your last point about botters never being banned is just plain wrong. Botters reported by players are routinely banned. I've gotten two banned myself, one of which I even got a personal reply from a GM in the mail who expressed sympathies that the actual players doing gathering had to endure the botter in question, and that he understood how aggravating it was, being a player himself.

The investigation process often results in the ban, you just generally don't hear about it.

@OP: Housing was never promised. Nor cancelled. It was "something they wanted to do if they found a solution that worked and which wasn't horrible". This hasn't changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo View Post
    As a hunter? Back when 4.0.6 hit, although this was mix between excitement [what was announced] and disappointment [how it ended up].

Oh, I never really understood this 'ZOMGZ DANSTUDIO, GIEF NAO!' hype. Really - how often do you /dance?
    A lot actually. At the AH, waiting on a friend, etc. Having said that, I'm not expecting a dance studio anytime soon...well actually at all. I think they've completely abandoned it personally and are just playing lipservice whenever the topic comes up.

As a hunter, overall I've been happy as hell. My only disappointment was the removal of volley. Sorry, multi-shot even with the range increase coming in 4.1 just doesn't cut it. Yet, more pets, pet buffs, the removal of the happiness crap (4.1), trap launcher, etc. etc. has pleased me.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Quote Originally Posted by Talimarr View Post
    tldr

im guessing all it said was

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Unfortunately I did read it all, and I will never get those 30 seconds of my life back. You are correct sir, but in bullet points, so more like:

1. QQ
    2. QQ!!
    3. QQ!!11!
    4. QQ
    5. QQQQQ
    6. QQ!!11one1
    7. QQ
    8. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

... and then a ridiculous statement about how he made the game, not Blizzard.

Also, pretty much every single one of those points has been brought up and discussed recently, I would give you more details but you won't read them anyway.

Deleted
    Get a degree in computer games design then comment on the "flaws" of World of Warcraft and their developers.

Blizzard what are you doing?

making an awesome game more awsome by the day and ignoring the haters who cant help but live in the past.

/thread.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Yet an other Blizzard-fail-to-listen-to-his-player-they-are-so-lazy-and-stuff thread.

Congrats !

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you've never understood the fact that some things never make it to live.