10+ Year Old Account

Easy bidder addon

So I'm looking for an addon to make the lives of my raiders easier. When we kill a boss we then start doing the loot using a simple dkp system. But I've been told a few times it's quite frustrating to bid whilst healing/tanking/dps'ing.

This I guess is what I'm looking for:

Any one got any suggestions for some thing similar?

Failing that I think I'm going to educate people on some macro's they could use instead.

/tell Scuz 10

To bid 10dkp

Any way any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Don't distribute loot while fighting.
    Addons would lock up in combat anyway (at least EPGP lootmaster always did).

Deleted
    No need for bidding addons to lock in combat. They don't do anything protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    No need for bidding addons to lock in combat. They don't do anything protected.
    Meh, tell that to my raidleaders that raged whenever someone pulled trash during looting and their addon locked up.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lackluster, you're talking about something different. EPGP Lootmaster just went apeshit if open and in combat. Treeston is talking about the official "combat lockdown" that prevents certain addon actions while in combat.

Dunno what the issue is for you guys, but our GM encourages us to run ahead and fight while he does loot. Never has an issue with EPGP