Razer Nostromo "No Device Detected"

I got a Razer nostromo today and it doesn't seem to work. None of the buttons will work, even on default. I have tried all the drivers, and when i try and run any of the Firmwares it tells me "No device detected"

I run on Windows 7 and have tried it in every usb port, I have a razer Lycosa and Naga that all work in the same ports, so I don't believe its that. I tried taking the nostromo back and got a new one, and it still gives me the same error as the last.

I've tried googling it and looking up on the Razer forums but haven't found any (though ive been known to be a blind derp when it comes to these issues.)

I did call tech support but they were the ones who gave me the idea to take it back and get a new one (bought it from bestbuy, lawl)

TL;DR Got a nostromo, buttons don't work firmware says no device detected. HALP

I just just got the nostromo and i have a naga mouse. The nostromo configuration program won't transmit the programing into the game. Only the default joystick and the default tab and alt work in the game. I must be missing something obvious?

Welcome to Razer.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I have the Belkin version of that thing.

It works perfectly.

EDIT: I paid 30$ less than the Razer one.

Device is fine, software is annoying.

I've found a workaround for this issue.. the Configurator software must be run 'as admin'. Annoying, but it works. Just installing it using an user account with admin permissions isnt enough.
    For tips on how to integrate tne N52te/Nostromo with WoW, check out my YouTube channel, The 2 Ring. It's vastly superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry for necroing, but i'm having the same issue. Tried the work around, and it still says that no device is connected.