Poll: Kittens or puppys (or none)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Kittens or puppys.

Hey i like kittens and puppys but i want to know what the mmo guys like more

Deleted
    You know, for some people this is the dilemma of all dilemmas...

I love puppies 0,001% more then kittens though...

I love them both above all other animals. xD

Kittens FTW

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Kittens are OP and need a nerf. Everyone knows they have way too much agility and have much better mobility than puppies. Don't even get me started on purr.

All that puppies get is wag and lick, which in no way makes up for their poor intelligence and reliance on people. Sure they have relatively high strength but with their poor dexterity they cant hit anything.

Honestly, i can't even reroll kitten, once i chose puppy i was stuck with it for life. its so unfair. Are you even listening to us pet keepers, Godcrawler?? I bet the only reason kittens are so OP is because you have kittens yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SemtexJack View Post
    Kittens are OP and need a nerf. Everyone knows they have way too much agility and have much better mobility than puppies. Don't even get me started on purr.

All that puppies get is wag and lick, which in no way makes up for their poor intelligence and reliance on people. Sure they have relatively high strength but with their poor dexterity they cant hit anything.

Honestly, i can't even reroll kitten, once i chose puppy i was stuck with it for life. its so unfair. Are you even listening to us pet keepers, Godcrawler?? I bet the only reason kittens are so OP is because you have kittens yourself.
    not ot but that was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmmm....
    I can't decide which I like more :C

Edit: Voted on puppys ^^
    Last edited by Razorice; 2011-03-11 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Puppys, have 7 of them atm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitties! They're so cute and fuzzy and much more fun to play with in my opinion. Puppies are cute too, I'm just more of a cat person.

Deleted
    Zomg hard decision

Deleted
    Definitely kittens.

Deleted
    Puppys.
    They love you back, cats...run away

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Feral DPS Druid = Kitten & a Puppy.
    Its a Win/Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Hey i like kittens and puppys but i want to know what the mmo guys like more
    how come only you get to like both D:

+1 vote for "both"

Puppies.

Dog is the the best friend anyone can ask for The only species that has evolved with man, has genetical readiness to read human expressions, follow our orders and understand the hints we give them... And even humans who haven't had much contact with dogs are able to tell the difference between six basic barks and why the dog is barking for Cats are selfish beasts and don't even come close to puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by SemtexJack View Post

Kittens don't scale as well as puppies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzar View Post
    Kittens don't scale as well as puppies though.
    It's true. Kittens are jerks in the endgame.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Puppys forever!!

to pet?, puppies,... for dinner?, kittens 4sure.
    Last edited by Mixon; 2011-03-11 at 04:04 PM.

Kittens 100x over i love everything about them but i do have the dream of 3 kids a cat and a dog but id get the cat 1st not keen on the idea of cleaning up after a dog love the independence of cats
    Mor'norokk the Hateful: Stop it, you tiny, angry woman! I'll tell you everything!