Deleted

little hitler(s)

is there a way of getting some administrators to calm down with the banning? one in particular has a habit of being a little on the egotistical side when it comes to pressing that button & so typical he* happens to have no sense of humour & little knowledge of the subject he supposedly administers. i hereby give you.....FUZZIE!!!! yes, this guy looks after (i say that roughly) the sport section of mmo & i feel he is a little out of his depth on such a subject. anychance of giving this bozo the sack & move him onto a new subject (god knows what), as i really feel he was one of those guys who was poor at sport at school, was probably the last one to be picked & is now taking out his new found "power" on ppl who have some knowledge of the subject & were infact pretty good. many thanks & here`s hoping

*it just has to be a he, no girl could possibly have as big an ego like this guy does

Could i sugest that this is a bad way to go abotu a situation like this and perhaps you should take this up with a super mod instead of makigna thread like this were you possibly will get another ban?
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, have fun getting banned for flaming a mod.

Enjoy your fresh home made ban.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Monkey heaven.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL

Good one