Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    You don't know what an assumption is. My opinion is based off of logic and psychology. While the proof is indirect and intangible, it is not an assumption.

-In logic an assumption is a proposition that is taken for granted, as if it were true based upon presupposition without preponderance of the facts.

I am a logical positivist, which means I combine observational evidence with rational deductions to form quasi-informed conclusions. Obviously the extent of my observation limits can alter those conclusions, but given that I am privy to things like the server buying habits of Blizzard Entertainment, I have a pretty good handle on when their base is growing or shrinking.

-Logical positivism is a school of philosophy that combines empiricism – the idea that observational evidence is indispensable for knowledge of the world – with a version of rationalism incorporating mathematical and logico-linguistic constructs and deductions in epistemology.
    Yet when your supposed logical and psychologically based opinion can be completely turned around to it's complete opposite with the 'proof' you provide it's hardly logical or psychological. In fact, there's nothing more logical about your opinion over the complete opposite as it's mostly generated by nothing more than bias due to the fact that there's absolutely nothing to prove your opinion on the matter.

I canceled one of my two wow accounts. The only reason I didn't cancel the 2nd is my 7 year old plays it, and so far he thinks Rift is too tough for him, so he's pretty stuck on WoW. He loves the deathknights too, and was mad there "are no deathknights in rift" When Star Wars comes out, I'll migrate the kiddo over there and drop WoW completely probably, until they make it free next year sometime.

I don't think so, the ''I quit months ago but i still post about WoW related matters'' type seems to rise though.

ppls dont quit wow because this game is already "mature". We already have your famous ppls, best guild's, big forums and blogs, we know how to play, we have amont of addons and customize, nice support, big list of guides, and every ppl that are "good" in another mmo come to wow because they think wow are the next level of gameplay and its the best mmo universe.

WoW isnt a game anymore, this is a entertrainment+social network with 12 milions users.

Yeah, my english is a shit but you guys can understand me

10+ Year Old Account
    They will all be back... They all come back eventually =D