[Movie] You will never forgive Hollywood for this

not surprising.

I think there still a few franchises they have yet to exploit.

what to say? Its only one preview but I am not sure I will be seeing this. big fan of smurfs and I have already started to hoard old cartoons like smurfs and the adventures of the gummy bears and other favorites encase I have children and want to be able to share some of my favorites (as well as avoid some of these modern cartoons that I cant wrap my head around). I hope the best for Smurfs 3D but not expecting much.

I don't understand. why won't i forgive Hollywood for this? It looks neat. Not great. But I'll definitely be seeing it.

2 thumbs down

It seems to be alot better than the old cartoon version, only times you could stand watching them were when you were drunk... (Then they were amazing btw)

they got Neil in the movie, it can't be that bad

The Patient
    I'm gonna watch that just because of it being fucked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

I won't forgive Neil for being in it either....
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Kids will prolly love it...beyond that it looks really lame :S

I just threw up a little into my mouth :S

record it people 12th of March 2011, the day the last of my childhood finally died
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    UHG
    the only part of that trailer that even made me grin was when the mad magician/scientist told that cat to quit milking the laugh. (fairly original)

Dreadlord
    WTF. Brb, buying all disney classics I don't already have on DVD so my kids will never, ever have to experience shit like that.

Of course it's in 3-d.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

It doesn't look that bad, and Neil Patrick Harris is in it so maybe it can still be cool