Thread: ZG + ZA Loot

ZG + ZA Loot

This is something that is really upseting me,
    So you(blizzard) first whine about that you're against the "free epics" in the previous WOTLK, and now in the first big patch of Cataclysm, you're already giving those mythic Free Epics again to the people?
    Tbh i think something is wrong here, and seriously is making me ragequit this game.
    "Ah WOTLK was so easy aoe bum bum. Lets make it harder!"
    Heroics in cata at the beginning was hard....but fun to do!

"OH wai, Heroics are too harder now! Lets nerf it!"
    Heroics now are remake of WOTLK

Whats the point of this then? Remake of WOTLK?
    [u

you want some cry fries with that waaahmburger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarathis View Post
    This is something that is really upseting me,
    So you(blizzard) first whine about that you're against the "free epics" in the previous WOTLK, and now in the first big patch of Cataclysm, you're already giving those mythic Free Epics again to the people?
    Tbh i think something is wrong here, and seriously is making me ragequit this game.
    "Ah WOTLK was so easy aoe bum bum. Lets make it harder!"
    Heroics in cata at the beginning was hard....but fun to do!

"OH wai, Heroics are too harder now! Lets nerf it!"
    Heroics now are remake of WOTLK

Whats the point of this then? Remake of WOTLK?
    you do realize to get these epics you have to queue for a tier2 heroic dungeon, this meaning you need an average ilvl higher than regular heroics. Having a higher item lvl means chances are youve done raid content and have a few epics so why not reward those with epics with better epics?
    My name is Legion, for we are many

Stop looking at the color of items - all that matters is item level now. These "epics" are lower level than all of the other existing purples. They're basically on par with the blue starter PVP gear from an item budget standpoint.

These are a step up from the existing blue heroic loot, and a step down from raid loot. Since Blizzard's intention seems to be that they serve as an additional stepping stone from 5-mans to raiding, the item level of the loot makes perfect sense.

Deleted
    You need a high average level to even get in.

Your QQ is completly useless and misinformed.

Why not go to the 2012 doomsday thread. I'm sure you will be able to QQ there.

I really like how people are expecting maelstorm prices to drop with these 2 instances, but if you go to the homepage and look at all the gear it all says 'cannot be disenchanted'

You can't get the cataclysmically epic achievement with them so they're not real epics.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by AshestoAsh View Post
    you do realize to get these epics you have to queue for a tier2 heroic dungeon, this meaning you need an average ilvl higher than regular heroics. Having a higher item lvl means chances are youve done raid content and have a few epics so why not reward those with epics with better epics?
    These ilvl needed to get into these Heroics is 346, which means you have to either have full regular heroic gear or heroic gear with some epics from reputation vendors/pvp vendors/raids at the minimum. These epics are also 353 ilvl, not 359 like the present epics, making them not as nice as the raiding gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop I haven't ... France always managed to win the wars ...

Edit: well, you know, kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I really like how people are expecting maelstorm prices to drop with these 2 instances, but if you go to the homepage and look at all the gear it all says 'cannot be disenchanted'
    It has been posted in another thread that someone did ZG / ZA on the PTR and they were able to disenchant the gear with the auto-disenchant option when you roll for the loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't Blizzard.

Also, complaining about it won't change it. Use the opportunity to gear some alts and maybe have..... FuN!?!?!?!?!