[Anime] Series. (Read the description)

Hey, i've just finished watched both Rosario + Vampire (both seasons) and Ikki Tousen. I simply loved them both.

So now for my question:
    I was wondering, if anyone knew about a kinky, highschool supernatural anime series? (Don't get me wrong, im not a perv, i just love how hilarious stupid the scenes are, rofl)

I can't imagine anything topping Ikki Tousen nor Rosario + Vampire.

The Patient
    Watched tons of anime myself (about 70-80 different ones), including those 2. Got a few that are a bit similar to Rosario + vampire (Ikki tousen wasn't really my type of anime). I'll just put them in a list so ya dont mix up the names:

Omamori Himari
    To Love-Ru
    B Gata H Kei

Been a while since I watched all of them exept the last one. But from what I remember they're pretty hilarious at times, and I liked several of them more than those ya said.
    Last edited by Arka90; 2011-03-11 at 09:30 PM.

Can add Sora no Otoshimono to that list above.

Inukami! (not high school, but same gist)
    High School of the Dead
    Seitokai Yakuindomo (not supernatural but hilarious)
    Ga-Rei: Zero (Anime is a prequel to the Manga, I haven't watched it myself)
    Kaze no Stigma (The writer, Takahiro Yamato, died and the light novel is incomplete at 11 Chapters, so I need to watch this also ;_.

Surprised sy hasn't already shown up :P but a good place on mmo-champ to watch for anime's is usually in sy's anime thread

Sy's done a good job setting out several great anime's giving short reviews in the genre's they deserve may want to check it out

Highschool Of the Dead.. Panties and boobies everywhere and lots of zombie killing fun!
    Heres the dubbed version:
    there is also the subbed on site too
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Freezing!!! Best anime since a loooooong time, not high school persé but focussed around a skill and there is a uncensored release each week as well for perves ^^

Anchorage Alaska

Grils Bravo

Isekai Sekishi no Monogatary though more actinoy at times and less blunt should do you nicely.