Multi Ability Macro

if I want a macro that will cast Ice Barrier, and if that's on cool down cast Mana Shield, and if both on cooldown cast Mage ward, what line do I need to add to get it to work?

Currently I just have:

#showtooltip
    /cast Ice Barrier
    /cast Mana Shield
    /cast Mage Ward

And that just casts ice barrier and if I press it again it says I can't use that yet.

Deleted
    You can't use cooldown states as a means to deterrmine what spell to cast.

Deleted
    Your macro would maybe work better as /castsequence reset=X A, B, C

A B C being the skills and X being the cooldown on skill A

Quote Originally Posted by Hydron-Outland View Post
    Your macro would maybe work better as /castsequence reset=X A, B, C

A B C being the skills and X being the cooldown on skill A
    It doesn't work like that, reset=x would rest the button x-seconds after the last time it was pressed.

You cannot conditionally cast abilities based on the duration or presence of a cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    It doesn't work like that, reset=x would rest the button x-seconds after the last time it was pressed.
    No. It resets X secs after being pressed the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    if I want a macro that will cast Ice Barrier, and if that's on cool down cast Mana Shield, and if both on cooldown cast Mage ward, what line do I need to add to get it to work?

Currently I just have:

#showtooltip
    /cast Ice Barrier
    /cast Mana Shield
    /cast Mage Ward

And that just casts ice barrier and if I press it again it says I can't use that yet.
    Here's what I suggest:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nomodifier] Ice Barrier; [modifier:ctrl] Mana Shield; [modifier:alt] Mage Ward; [nocombat] Arcane Brilliance, Invisibility;
    You can also add special stipulations to the spellcasts like [combat], [harm], [assist], [@player] (this one's default for these spells), [@focus], [@target]...etc.
    An enhancement shaman is a fierce opponent, a primeval force of nature. He will assail you with the elements. His blades are like unto a fiery whirlwind. You will be electrocuted and burned. As he begets his lust for blood and summons two guardian spirits whose claws and fangs will gnash and tear your limbs from your body, your spirit will rise aloft from your unrecognizable remains, he will pause for a moment and pay his respects to your spirit by threateningly locking eyes with your soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellga View Post
    No. It resets X secs after being pressed the first time.
    It's after the last press.