titan panel skins

Been using bartender for a while now and i am getting bored with it. So i got Titan panel from curse, but when i try to change the built in skins i get nothing. It stays on the default one. Is there another titan panel plug in i need to try them all out? If not any one know a similar UI mod i can try out. Im looking for something clean and cool looking maybe with most of the ui down below?

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 08:30 PM ----------

Ok sorry the skins is changing the top bar and what not. Is there a way to tweak the hot bars or different "skins" for that?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get ButtonFacade, and you can play with all the different ButtonFacade skins (which alter the graphics/borders around the actionbars while using almost every actionbar addon I know of, including Bartender).

The "hot bars" I imagine you mean are the action bars where you will place your abilities etc to click or keybind them.
    If that is the case then yes as suggested by Taryble take a look at Buttonfacade and the skins available to operate with that.
    Those are not related to Titan Panel which provides the information displays along a bar usually on the top of the screen.

Button Facade is by far the best "Button" Changing Add-on I have seen, Hope this helps!