Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wrap it in a towel and put it in the oven, it worked perfect for me, but i didnt have an acer lap top.

Deleted
    Contact support and hope your warrenty is still valid. I tried to replace a mobo on a laptop once, which I required me to remove the keyboard - needless to say, it wasn't the most enjoyable day of my life. Laptops are simply annoying to dismantle.

between the kid and wife i've had it happen a few times. (even a beer or two by myself) both laptops and desktop keyboards.

1) unplug asap (if you leave juice running through it you'll prob fry it for good. (battery for lappy, will require some screw removal)
    2) take it to the bathtub and run water over it, pressing the keys and cleaning them all that good stuff. at this point you are washing it, get the gunk out.
    3) turn it over on something and let it dry for a few days. (personally I prop the edges up to be sure keys aren't pressed, might not matter, but its how I've been doing it)
    4) plug in spare, aka the last one you spilled something on. Game on like nothing happend.

I have three spares between three computers (admittedly some of the spares were from upgrading manufacturer's keyboards, but all six have been washed at some point and I still am yet to have one not make a full recovery that was unplugged right away, washed /dried completely.
    Last edited by mrcontribution; 2011-03-12 at 03:14 AM.

Keys stopped working is the main reason I upgraded from a
    C2D T5800 @ 2.0 GHz
    nVidia GT9600M
    -laptop. :P Maybe it's time for you to do the same?