Wink How to Maximize your Damage and do Top dps (video)

Hi guys - got a new video up on my channel. I go over what I feel are the most important things for players to go from doing good dps to doing great dps.

The video isn't intended just for warlocks but since I mostly do warlock videos and I use warlock spells for my examples I figured I would post it here.

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmtLlL9B1SQ

My channel also includes guides to all three warlock specs.

Hope you guys find it useful <3

Later guys.

I feel like a lot of your video leads people to assume you started in WOTLK.

But it's a informative video, none the less.

Good job!

Spoiler: Know the boss your fighting, and what spells do damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Killed View Post
    I feel like a lot of your video leads people to assume you started in WOTLK.

But it's a informative video, none the less.

Good job!

Spoiler: Know the boss your fighting, and what spells do damage.
    Why is that?

Thank you though

Seems like a slightly more detailed, updated version of the video Kripparian did. Nice work regardless, but not exactly the most original thing.

However I am able to relate to yours better because I play a warlock, and not a hunter. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Seemed like your own copy of Kripparrians video (not sure that he was the "first" one making such a video) nevertheless, you seemed to put some work into it and it wasn't bad. although i would suggest you get some more tricks before you do a followup.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    One time, I stunned a rogue. I lolled.

Good guidelines to follow. Thanks for the effort.

Personally, I think this video leads people to assume you started playing in early BETA!