New laptop advice

So I'm in the market for a new laptop that can handle WoW because I'm on the go a lot. I'd love to update my macbook pro so that I can also do my video/music editing. I know it can handle what I need/want but will cost me over 2 grand to get. So the question I want to know is what the price range is (and specific recommendations) on a bare bones windows based laptop just for WoW with similar specs as the new upgraded 15" MPB for playing WoW?

A PC/windows based laptop with equivalent specs of the new 15" MBP would probably go for around or under $1,000 on newegg and most other places.

This Lenovo laptop right here pretty much has the exact same specs, except that it has a different (20%+ faster) video card and costs $900:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...6006&Tpk=y560p
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Thanks for the input nwo. There are a few minor pros and cons to each in terms of hardware, but I really hate the thought of paying over $1000 more dollars for OSX. Pretty absurd how much apple charges. Really wish I didn't enjoy working and playing on them so much.