Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

The lyrics arent in english, but well, who gives a .....
    Last edited by mmoc91810491ab; 2011-07-14 at 08:23 AM. Reason: had to chang the url

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but to be perfectly honest I know all the words to Friday and sing it at random times, for no reason. I also sing the Original Pokemon Theme, because it's just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    I listen to practically every genre of music without the slightest hint of shame but whether I sing something depends on who I'm with. If I'm hanging out with some friends that mostly listen to rap or rock and a Britney Spears song comes on, I will sing the crap outta that song. Same thing with Alan Jackson and Chattahoochee. Some of relatives are into country and Nascar and crap so if a Michael Jackson song comes on, I will sing the crap outta it. Regardless of who I'm with, if I hear Jizz In My Pants or Like A Boss by Lonely Island, I'll turn it up to 11. (Lock eyessssssssssss, from across the room...)

A few others:
    Afroman - Because I Got High
    Cypress Hill - Hits From the Bong
    Lords of Acid - Pussy
    Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round
    Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca
    Backstreet Boys - Everybody
    TLC - Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

(There are plenty more as well. For the record, I'm a straight guy in my twenties.)
    HAHA you are not alone in this world, my friend.. i'm just like you.. i will burst out singing whatever is in my head for no apparent reason