am i reading this right? .45 sec divine light cast time?

with holy shock and the -1 sec talent ( 2 sec divine light passive + holy shock proc (1.5sec reduce) = .5 sec cast time divine light? .45 with haste..

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Paladin Subforum.

the base cast time on divine light is 3 second and the cast time is about 0.9 without any short of special haste buff appart from infusion of light depending on your haste

You do know its a proc right? you have to get lucky for it to happen.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really lucky to get a crit with Holy shock when you count everything in.

Deleted

Thats my cast time with Infusion of Light proc. Unfortunatly i do not have any 5% haste increase in my raid though

Quote Originally Posted by anmblack1 View Post
    with holy shock and the -1 sec talent ( 2 sec divine light passive + holy shock proc (1.5sec reduce) = .5 sec cast time divine light? .45 with haste..
    -1 second talent? I have no idea how you got 1 second from .5 (which is actually what the talent is).

It's a two second cast from haste + talents. Keep in mind you're getting 9% haste from judging.

then pop divine favor and do this during a bloodlust, then it will go so fast that your divine light lands even before you thought of using holy shock in the first place

On the wind dragon in VP, with Bloodlust, you can get them to be something like 0.2 sec casts with the proc and cooldowns. Feels almost instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Naeb View Post
    It's a two second cast from haste + talents. Keep in mind you're getting 9% haste from judging.
    2.15 with judgement up.
    0.864 Divine light with infusion of light. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by plastination station View Post
    2.15 with judgement up.
    0.864 Divine light with infusion of light. So no.
    As a holy pally, you should be playing with MSBT and using ATT text to speech to make .mp3s to alert you to infusion, daybreak, conviction, weapon enchant proc, and your mana percentage. Using an audible cue as a healer makes healing fun.

Deleted
    As a holy pally, you should be playing with MSBT and using ATT text to speech to make .mp3s to alert you to infusion, daybreak, conviction, weapon enchant proc, and your mana percentage. Using an audible cue as a healer makes healing fun.
    I don't play with sound so would never do anything like that.
    My eyes work as well as my ears too. I can see when Infusion/Daybreak procs. I don't care about conviction as the uptime is around 95%, I don't care about my weapon enchant proc because its just a spirit increase and my eyes can see my mana

Though i did have PowerAuras set up to play a rubber duck sound ,with daybreak procs, one time playing with sound to test it out, it actually put me off.

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    You mean like simon says? The little handheld toy I played with when I was 6? It played audio and told me which button I should be pushing too.

I don't play with any sound alerts other than a power auras to notify if my seal or beacon fall off in combat. I don't think you fully grasp the word "should" as opposed to "I set something up this way and think it makes the game fun" the former implies it is useful and can be a flexible tool to aid in your healing, such as power auras. The latter implies it's a ridiculous audio indication to give you information that is obtainable through other means, such as msbt. (Not that I'm opposed to people having fun, but I definatley would never include should and MSBT in the same sentence, especially when going on about audible alerts)

Unrelated to the rest of this post, why on earth would you want a conviction alert...?

Deleted
    Conviction alert is pretty useless since you can't directly have any influence on it besides try to get a crit. Not casting any heals in a raid is bad in many ways.

Deleted
    Conviction alert is pretty useless since you can't directly have any influence on it besides try to get a crit. Not casting any heals in a raid is bad in many ways.
    Well.... you could pop Divine Favor to increase Crit chance and Haste by 20%, that would directly influence it
    Not saying i'd ever do that, it's a terrible idea, but doesn't change the fact that you can influence it if you really wanted too.