10+ Year Old Account

ASUS P8P67 Pro Mobo

Can anyone find a reliable site that has these in stocks? Not a Micro ATX board though, but a ATX board. I tried Newegg, Tigerdirect and Microcenter and no luck thus far.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I ordered mine last Wednesday (the 9th) from Tiger Direct. They had it shipped by Friday and it'll be here by Tuesday.

I just got a deluxe from JNSC.com they put the CPU and Mem in for you and do mem test and cpu burn to make sure everything is good before shipping also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qw4 View Post
    None of those are from ASUS, which is where I have heard good things from.

The asus boards are still backed up. I purchased mine about 8 hours before the recall, and I am still waiting on my replacement to arive at newegg. But I will say I've not had a single problem with the board, and asus' eufi is really nice. So I would hold out if you can, it won't be much longer.

Look ahead and see, there's still so many borders we could cross
    Just you and me, making up for all the time that we have lost.

Got mine within minutes of them being released. You are one of thousands of people waiting to get the board. My suggestion to you-do you really need the PRO? are you going to run SLI/Xfire video cards? if not, get the standard P8P67 , only difference is the sli/xfire support and about 30 less, and you might actually be able to find them.

Your best bet is to check amazon, tiger, and newegg 3-5x a day until you get lucky. The 1155 MOBO's are going to be few and far between for a few weeks.