Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyhello View Post
    That post was a rambling rant filled with ill-advised, poorly developed ideas (most of which aren't feasible in the current game) and several insults. And if that's what you call "proof"...well, no, just no.
    man all the ideas were cool okay.

KIll the man with the flag, theres a flag in the middle eveyrbdy goes for it whoever holds it the longest wins. say 10 min time limit, dude it would be awesome killing other allies in bgs or viceversa. and we need a DEATHMATCH Badly.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

What i just posted on the thread described here:

1. No the way LOS works in wow this will never work, ranged have a ridiculous advantage.
    2. People can't handle that in TODAY's unrated bgs why add another one
    3. Yes.
    4. we have 2 king of the hill maps.
    5. V.I.P. works.

Honestly MMO's need more FPS game types.

As much as this grinds devs gears ill say it.

PvE and PvP cant be balanced separately. Things besides CC need to have a "PvP" effect. We aren't ignorant good players already have 10-15+ commonly used buttons not counting macros. Humans can handle a lot, especially when it comes to entertainment.

Also this game should be balanced around pvp BEFORE pve, if you are good at PvE you will be optimized any way, if you are under performing in pve due to balance issues set in place for pvp that class should receive an ICC buff of sorts in raids, class specific.

This way the community can have the balanced pvp they want, and the pve performance they cant seem to achieve(ala 2 minute fury warriors)

also remove flying mounts.

if this game gets good again someday, perhaps il resubscribe and not cling to hope by posting halfheartedly praying for improvements.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now it sinks into a "WoW sucks! This is what it neds to be decent again!" thread.

-_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, stay on topic or the thread will be locked.

[Warned]

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not on a whim, I'm guessing you(the OP) think posts that goes like this "OMG CLASS X IS OP NERF IT" or "OMFG I hate this about X... FIX IT NAO" is considered constructive. Blizzard does not at all delete every negative post on the forums, there are in fact many of them there as we speak, they do however delete non constructive whine threads, threads that adresses issues already posted in a different thread. It is simply to actually keep the forums somewhat readable, if they did not remove threads you'd never be able to find anything useful on the forums at all.

It's kinda like MMO-Champ, you dont need to see 50 different threads about how much you think ZA/ZG sucks or 50 threads about how much you like ZA/ZG, you dont need to see 200 "I quit cus Blizzurds sux lulz" threads.

I say delete even more threads and only leave the ones that brings up issues in a well formed constructive way.

There has always been a fine line between allowing discussions and stopping trolls. Problem is - you just can't hinder them posting without preventing any form of reasonable discussion. They stated that they wanted an overall more let's say it how it is newbie friendly atmosphere overall that's why they really got a lot harder on banning and closing threads.
    I was often on the official forums when they still had the old style but stopped posting there when every second reasonable thread gc stepped in to troll a bit around as it wasn't enough when you had the players doing that.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    man all the ideas were cool okay.

KIll the man with the flag, theres a flag in the middle eveyrbdy goes for it whoever holds it the longest wins. say 10 min time limit, dude it would be awesome killing other allies in bgs or viceversa. and we need a DEATHMATCH Badly.
    All those ideas where not cool, nor original they where taken directly out of practically any FPS game out there and none of them would work within WoW just because you think they would doesn't mean they would.

OT: Your post was not good, not constructive, it was just a mindless ramble filled with poorly disguised insults and snotty behaviour. I'm sorry but thats not at all a good example of a well written constructive post, it is however a good example of a well written flame bating ramble that should in fact be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    I guess I need to take that out. you gotta understand im pissed, pvpers really don't care about patch 4.1, tell me if that sounds right too that atleast 25% population isnt getting any love.
    Being pissed doesn't give you the right to violate the forum code of conduct.

If you spend any time at all reading blue posts, you should have a pretty clear idea of what kind of behaviour is allowed and what isn't. They've even started to quote the specific clause of the code that has been violated when they lock a thread. That means that nobody has a valid excuse for misbehaviour anymore.

Deleted
    Funnily enough they don't delete it because of the OP's opinion, they delete it because it will just degrade into flamewars lowering the tone and breaking many of the rules of the forum.

I suspect they delete threads when enough people get reported.

Did I mention you can continue to report people even if your account is frozen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Indeed, stay on topic or the thread will be locked.

[Warned]
    lol ;-))))))))

The funny thing is when I opened this thread I thought it was going to be about all the bad threads that Blizzard is constantly having to lock and delete because people are dumb and think, "Blizzard fucking sucks! LEARN HOW TO MAKE A GAME! ME AND MY FRIENDS COULD DO SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!" is constructive feedback that needs to clutter the forums. Instead of the OP being mad that Blizzard is finally putting their footdown on all the garbage that used to clutter the forums.

The official forums are in their best state in years because of Blizzard's new policy of telling stupid people when they're being stupid and trying to stop the rest of the playerbase from having to see said stupidity.

Edit: I've also never seen someone actually Godwin his own thread in the first post.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2011-03-13 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Go troll the SC2 forums, there aren't mods there.

Deleted
    I used to like to come here to post about proper discussions, but all I see these days are QQ threads.

everyone talks about trolling these days troll troll troll every answer to a question is, 'he is trolling'
    Last edited by wenslydale; 2011-03-13 at 11:51 AM. Reason: mispelt

10+ Year Old Account
    To me the forums are better than ever. Blizzard has started a war against the trolls. Which is how it should be.

I've avoided the forums, especially the general and PvP forums, for years. Because 9 out of 10 threads has been whining, flaming, namecalling, and nerfcries. There are hardly any real discussions at all. Which is kind of ironic for a discussion forum, wouldn't you say?

They are on the right track now. And I hope they lock down and delete far more than they are doing today. There are good threads in the forums, but they are very very hard to find, since you have to swim through an ocean of whine and flames to get to them.

I think this is the best example of Blizzard's new policy of telling stupid people when they're being stupid. I loved it so much.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...wait-times-wut