Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I remember aggressive (red) NPCs in the starting zones.
    I remember Hunter / Warlock pets running away with a hostile NPC due to a bug that existed for years.
    I remember whispering random warriors I found in /who asking them to tank a low level dungeon.
    I remember that a friend who was at my place started to drag all the useful abilities I never used out of the Spell Book onto the bars when I told him I had a hard time leveling.
    I remember having to alternate between Dustwallow Marsh and Stranglethorn Vale because I would run out of yellow/orange quests.
    I remember going to Goldshire often when I was low level just because there were people. A lot of people. Just being there, duelling, talking.
    I remember that there was a ship from Darkshore to Menethil Harbor, instead of from Teldrassil / Darnassus to Stormwind.
    I remember when Innervate had a 6 Minute cooldown.

Deleted
    I remember when in the game was in beta and on the finishing day they would spawn bosses in each major city and everyone was a noob running in at the boss getting wanked due to most people being level 20 at the time. derp

Deleted
    i remember when mounts couldnt go in water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    i remember when mounts couldnt go in water
    Hey that wasn't so long ago!

Something I actually miss after playing an alt recently, actually being able to pull enough mobs in lower level zones to risk being killed.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember in BC, entire specs were unable to raid. Pre-3.0.2. retribution was pathetic (and pally seals only lasted 30 seconds, and there was one 3 types of Judgement)

I remember the old quests for Shamans to get totems.

I remember when warriors were 'Protection or GTFO'

I remember when the gear you get when you make a character included a shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when it was possible to see tons of ally characters who weren't humans. Thanks, EMFH!
    Last edited by ElChOrC; 2013-04-23 at 04:10 AM.

I remember when Gamon was one hit-able

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when you had to have a certain level with weapons in order to hit enemies your level! Soooo annoying!

I also remember trying to get into dungeons without LFG and was sometimes annoying to group up at certain times of the day...
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

I remember the old shaman quest that got me my first epic, same as the paladins in Scholomance. (skyfury helm i miss you </3)
    I remember same server battlegrounds and the cries of [insert guild is killing pvp with epics]
    I remember getting my amani war bear after our guilds first successful timed run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember ganking people on their way to Scholomance and Stratholme
    I remember having actual rivals on Alliance side that I'd go out of my way for to kill
    I remember going MC for the first time with my guild and running in to several Alliance guilds to have a pvp party while the raid leaders kept yelling to just enter MC
    I remember BC coming out and together with guildies roaming Deadwing Pass ganking players
    I remember being quite early picking up both Warglaives and the e-peen feeling of fake afk posing in Orgrimmar

Deleted
    Do you remember when we used to dance, and incidents arose from circumstance? One thing led to another we were young and we would scream together songs unsung.

I remember... It was the heat of the moment, telling me what my heart meant. Heat of the moment showed in your eyes.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember.... The TriPAD

I remember raids being so hard that only best guilds were able to do them and that distinguish them from everyone else on the server.
    I remember getting my 1g on my first ever toon and being happy because I had gold just to find out that i need over 850g to get a mount on my lock. That took me months to farm.
    I remember leveling from 1-10 so fast that I thought the games was easy to level in, 10-60 was a bitch.
    I remember old Naxx and how much fun it was.
    I remember servers being so crappy that people bitched and cried to blizzard for new parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah remembah.. well, ah remembah, don't worry worry, how could I ever forget, It's no stranger to you and me a doo doo dah doo dwah dwah...

Yeah, having a lot less to do, because guild only raided Molten Core and I got bored of that fast. And dungeons were such a major pain to get too. You could raid them though - raiding Uldaman and Stratholme was fun/a clusterfuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kisu- View Post
    I remember when you had to put at least mild effort into making any gold, and how worrisome it was to have mount funds.
    I think almost everybody asked for a loan for their first mount back in Vanilla. xD

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I remember in BC, entire specs were unable to raid. Pre-3.0.2. retribution was pathetic (and pally seals only lasted 30 seconds, and there was one 3 types of Judgement)

I remember when warriors were 'Protection or GTFO'

I remember when the gear you get when you make a character included a shirt.
    You must have been doing it wrong...all specs were raiding, even if it was just for utility. Shadow Priests and Ele Shams jump to mind as well.

I also remember trying to solo Princess in Elwynn Forest back in the day and getting killed a million times. Granted I was a noob at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceroner View Post
    I remember spamming trade for 5man heroics for about an hour and actually CC'ing

I remember when tanks had the defense stat heh

good times, I remember my first raid was kara it felt so epic, the horses sounds at the beginning I had no idea what was going on and was button spamming like no tomm. lol
    Kara was my first proper raid and when raidleader told me to hug the horse I did /hug and just kept doing my own thing...I managed to get away with it by pretending I was joking. :P
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-04-23 at 07:25 AM.

I remember when the World of Warcraft beta ended and Blizzard summoned huge mobs at certain locations all over Azeroth to entertain us.

This one time, in Kalimdor, I got stomped into the ground at the crossroads by a Felguard bigger than a fel reaver.

I remember when Sentry totem would stop your character moving, and even falling. This was used as a Ghetto Elevator. Handy for AB when a team of shamans could lower them selves to the goldmine from above! Also handy from jumping from winter spring cliffs with out dying.

I remember when my shaman got to level 20 and I had use of ghost wolf. It had a cast time but it was AWESOME being able to move at a faster speed while leveling.
    I remember getting to level 40 grinding my arse off and getting my 1st mount. Took a few days of grinding in SM to get it.

I remember seeing the 1st epic in game that dropped for me. Kang the decapitator.
    I remember hating sunken temple, as a tauren it was horrible to see anything.

I remember when the zepplin used to dissapear and people fell to the water. Using water walking on others only to see them crater on the water due to the buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    I remember when the only the Horde had Shaman, and only the Alliance had Paladins.
    good times..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

My first ever toon was a shaman, and i remember those quests. Took a lifetime of running to get the water one. I think thats one of the worst things they ever did with the game, remove class quests. Really wish i had got to experience all the class quests

Deleted
    I remember buffing melee class with Intellect buff so that they could learn their weapons skills faster.
    I remember that arcane missiles, at lower levels, used to shoot one missile (it was also very slow)(and then 2 and then 3), and I always liked it better.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aceroner View Post
    I remember spamming trade for 5man heroics for about an hour and actually CC'ing

I remember when tanks had the defense stat heh

good times, I remember my first raid was kara it felt so epic, the horses sounds at the beginning I had no idea what was going on and was button spamming like no tomm. lol
    I remember that too. My first kara was so epic, I was being invited in a group to go there, we were getting ready but never actually get a full group, but it still felt epic.