Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I remember when the gear you get when you make a character included a shirt.
    i actually still have my belf shirt! its been on a belf, nelf, troll, tauren and now troll again!

my list is so long, i don't know where to start

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when people used to gather outside Ironforge during slow days to duel or to watch the best players of the server go at it. My jaw would drop when a player with TF/Sulfuras/Ashkandi lost a duel!

Fake AFKing for the epeens next to the bridge in IF in full T1/T2 Warrior set + Hakkar shield. So much epeen.
    Last edited by Thrax; 2013-04-23 at 09:29 AM.

I also remember when people used to claim "spots" for their guilds in Ironforge outside of the bank, they stood there for hours and engaged in healthy conversations in trade chat. Heaven help the poor sod who happened to take their places.. Maybe this only happened on EU Stormrage?

Deleted
    I remember when I first dinged 80.
    I remember when I first entered ICC with a raiding guild as a total noob, yet still doing good damage because they taught me well.
    I remember when I was 74 and people did Black Temple with me for fun.
    I remember when I got the Onyxian Whelpling on the 5th anniversary, having only played a couple of days.

Yes, I am a wrath child. ;3

Deleted
    I remember when i played my first Alterac valley at lvl 60 i ownt this warr and he be getting that angry that he loggedd on his ally and wrote that i was a dick and i should burn in da hell if i didnt let horde win da bg he would fak mah mum
    Last edited by mmoce161052b21; 2013-04-23 at 09:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    remember AFK lvling weapon skills on the ghosts in DM north
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Probably been said... but i remember having to raise weapon skills to have more effective uses of Weapons..

I also remember The Unstoppable Force.

I remember when.. I remember when I lost my mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    I remember when.. I remember when I lost my mind
    Maybe you're craaaaazeey. Possibly.

Deleted
    I remember when world pvp actually existed. My fondest memory of WoW is when Alliance attacked crossroads, killing quest givers, and a bunch of level 60 Horde guild them. The Alliance called in reinforcements, and the Horde did the same. Eventually crossroads had about 100 horde players spread across three raids defending, and we decided to exact revenge upon the Alliance.

We went through Ashenvale and Darkshore, demolishing every alliance town. We sacked Darnassus and killed Tyrande. We took the ship to Stormwind where an epic battle raged as the alliance called in reinforcements from everywhere, we killed Bolvar Fordragon and then the server crashed.

It was epic.

-I remember a time when guilds were 40-man and you had more friends that could fit in your friends list.

-I remember a time when guilds were about friendship as well as about loot.

-I remember Southshore-Tarren Mill epic world PvP.

-I remember epic 40 man Molten Core raids.

-I remember epic 40 man raid Wold PvP at the Blackrock Mountain.

-I remember Ivus the Forest Lord.

-I remember how happy I was when I got my Blackhand's Breadth trinket after completing that epic quest line.

-I remember a time when Arcanite Reaper mattered.

-I remember a time when I had full Dungeon 1 set on my warrior. I fondly remember tanking ZG at level 60 with him.

-I remember a time when PvP was so well balanced that a Rank 10 player in the Blue PvP set could kill a player in Tier 2 Raid Set if he played well.

-I remember "The Star, the Hand and the Heart" quest.

-I remember farming mats at Felwood and Un Goro Crater.

-I remember the server crashing from the Gates of An Qiraz event.

-I remember a time when Shamans were widely respected and feared, and a time when Loladins were widely despised and balanced.

-I remember running all the way from Ironforge to Menethil Harbour at level 17 to get to Teldrassil (human toon) and vice versa to get to Ironforge (NE toon).

-I remember epic world PvP in STV.

EDIT:

This is yours truly in Rank 10 gear forming Rhok'Delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers in 2006.

Continued from above:

-I remember delivering the book "THE GREATEST RACE OF HUNTERS" to Eldre Thalas library to get the Royal Seal of Eldre Thalas.

-I remember delivering the book "GARONA A STUDY ON STEALTH AND TREACHERY"

-I remember getting "THE MAELSTROM'S WRATH" from FATHIR THE SIGHTLESS.

-I remember taming ARASH-ETHIS.

-I remember solo taming Son of Hakkar in ZG after going through a whole adventure.
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2013-04-23 at 11:18 AM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Probably been said... but i remember having to raise weapon skills to have more effective uses of Weapons..

I also remember The Unstoppable Force.
    I remember the Stoppable Force.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=25402/th...force#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when The Rake was loved by Hunters because of his quick attack speed back in the days where each pet was different from each other. Cat A was different in skill, then cat B. That made playing hunter so much more fun.

Deleted
    I remember when it was WORLD of WARcraft. And not Que of craft...

I remember getting 10g from a friend felt like i was god!

I remember inspecting people and dressing up in the dress room like them and thinking : i will be this one day! Even if i was a hunter and he was paladin i didn't know and i did not care.

I remember making 5 chars all to lvl 5 or 6 or to lvl 11 and you highest char was 15 or something..

I remember having to do a quest for your hunter pet..

I remember STV and the horror it was to level.

I remember alot of stuff...and thinking about it makes me want to quit the game caus it is not as good as it used to be. Some thing are better and some aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    -Snip
    I remember once on my shaman accidentally ruining a hunters quest. I just dinged 60 and a hunter was kiting the demon in burning step. I healed the hunter and it ruined the quest. He raged at me I said sorry didn't know what it was. He then got his guilds "officers" to demand that I explain to them why I went in and ruined his quest.

I was 100% ignorant of what the quest was saw a fellow horde under attack by an elite and decided to help. These officers from this guys guild kept whispering me I just told them I had no idea what it was and said I apologized to the guy as it was an honest mistake. They then demanded I pay him for his wasted time and give him pots etc. I was told if I didn't I would be blacklisted by their guild and my details complained to a wow admin as well as blacklisted on that server!

I told them not a chance in hell would I do so after being treated like a criminal. The things they were saying were downright flame worthy (many many swear words used against me!) I then got into a friends raiding guild a month after that and went into raiding on a different server as the free migration to balnazzar opened up. I did get a whisper from "these officers" on the new realm they had formed their own guild and found out I was there. Sadly for them I was well above them in raiding terms as their new super guild didnt even get to Gaarr

Deleted
    I remember when there were lots of elite mobs before the dungeon entrances.

I remember when the zone-wide yells of Doom Lord Kazzak (where da hell's he gone into anyway?) made me soil myself when some random jackass pulled him.

I remember when as a tauren I had to run through the whole Barrens to get to Org.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    I remember when there were lots of elite mobs before the dungeon entrances.

I remember when the zone-wide yells of Doom Lord Kazzak (where da hell's he gone into anyway?) made me soil myself when some random jackass pulled him.

I remember when as a tauren I had to run through the whole Barrens to get to Org.
    He should be on the Throne of KJ in hellfire. Assuming no one has killed him and you won't know exactly when he spawns if thats the case. reminds me i'm on a bad PVE server with no population I so want to kill him!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiziana View Post
    i actually still have my belf shirt! its been on a belf, nelf, troll, tauren and now troll again!

my list is so long, i don't know where to start
    My Shaman's and Warrior's disappeared. I think I might have accidentally sold them or something

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    My first ever toon was a shaman, and i remember those quests. Took a lifetime of running to get the water one. I think thats one of the worst things they ever did with the game, remove class quests. Really wish i had got to experience all the class quests
    Oh, the horror of walking everywhere. The Air totem annoyed me too.

I remember in vanilla the corrupted blood of Hakkar excaped Zul'Gurrub and was killing everything. It was even in the 8 o'clock evening news, in newspapers and newssites.

Most of my "I remember" times are from an older MMO altogether.

Still,

-I remember getting completely and absolutely lost in the whole BRD / BRS area, and thinking it was the coolest environment ever in an MMO. (and it's still probably the best 5 man portion in the game)

-I remember going on a flight path run at around.. level 10 or so? Trying to cover as much of the continent as we could. Fun.

-I remember trying to 3-man most of the dungeons, with a pally tank who went ret because he "didn't like using shields"