Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Some old school shit:

Enchanting trainer were INSIDE uldaman. You needed a group too reach him..

If you disconnected you couldnt login again for 5 minutes due to "character already exists"

You had to acutally be at the battlegrounds PHYSICAL location to queue up for it. For instace AB - you had to be in arathi highlands. WSG - ashenwale. etc.

Every time shamans respecced (even if you only wanted to respecc one talent) you wiped your weapon skill with 2hander and had to spend 3-6hours to re-grind it.

Getting flasks created needed you to run scholomance

Duskwood was pure hell to quest in - Either Mor'Ladim hit one shotted you, or the big big abomination. 2 huges elites in one low level quest area..

Recklessness/shieldwall/retiliation SHARED a 1h CD if i remember correctly.

Fire-mages lost 1v1 duel against warlocks felhunter alone.

BGs didnt exsist, so ganking areas were BRM mountain and sorrowhills.

Hearthstone had 1Hour CD.

I remember when Undead's racial was OP. Almost every Horde Rogue changed class that season. After that nerf (I guess weeks after class change was allowed, so everyone got screwed), every horde player is waiting for it to be revamped and EMFH to be nerfed as well
    Last edited by ElChOrC; 2013-04-25 at 05:40 PM.

When Hunter's had a 31 pointer called Lacerate. It was literally the most worthless spell in the game. It was a melee range DoT that did double-digit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    When Hunter's had a 31 pointer called Lacerate. It was literally the most worthless spell in the game. It was a melee range DoT that did double-digit damage.
    Ah... A tear escapes from my eye when I remember melee Survival Hunters...
    Last edited by ElChOrC; 2013-07-06 at 08:23 AM.

I remember DPS Blood DKs.

*weeps.

I'll always miss those days.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

I remember SL/SL warlocks running resistance gear and hitting them for 300 with frostbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinalicious View Post
    Some old school shit:

Recklessness/shieldwall/retiliation SHARED a 1h CD if i remember correctly.
    Wasn't it that while they had 1h CD they didn't share it. Then later the cd got reduced but became shared. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    I remember DPS Blood DKs.

*weeps.

I'll always miss those days.
    I always did like the idea of frost tanking better than blood tanking. Deeps should be about spilling blood, enduring damage should be related to becoming invincible, unbreakable ice.