Pokemon black and white daycare and egg q!

Im looking to create eggs of all the starter pokemon to create a complete pokedex and own them all.
    Since there is no ditto.. what would be the best way to go about it?

as well as for all other pokemon types.

Cheers for any help.

Deleted
    Oh, there is Ditto, though they become available after beating the game I think.
    They're found in the Giant Chasm and are relatively high level (I think mine was 63 when I captured it).

You can also get a ditto from GTS (Global Trade Station) if you have WiFi,
    though what others are asking for them is just stupid (lv 100 Zekrom etc.)
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-03-13 at 11:19 AM.

Ditto is your only option if you want to make starter babies unless you ended up with a female starter (low chance).

Deleted
    no it aint you can also take a pokemon that is out of the same specie like fire, grass, human etc. etc.
    In this way you also get pokemon a specific attack that they learn by breeding.
    but you should check serebii on the details.

Deleted
    to make starter babies, you need either a female from the evolution line, or a ditto, which cannot be obtained until beating the elite 4, unless you trade for one, as yahtzo said

10+ Year Old Account
    To the people who have clearly never bred pokemon before:

It doesn't matter who the male is - the egg will ALWAYS hatch into what the female is EXCEPT if you're ditto-breeding.

Since most starters are male (87.5%), they're annoying to breed without a ditto.

To the OP and other people who are looking for dittos to no avail - aside from beating the game to find more pokemon, when you beat the game, you can also connect to SS/HG/PT which have easy to get dittos. There are plenty of sites that have people who give out their friend codes completely skipping the horrors of the GTS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon that are bred:

1) are always the same species as the female.

2) always inherit the moveset from the male.

and as someone mentioned, certain pokemon can learn certain exclusive moves if the father knows the move

To the people who have clearly never bred pokemon before:
    I kinda lol'd at this.