15+ Year Old Account

My List of games I'd like to play

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about some games that are already out, or have been out for a while that I'm interested in for when I have time. I use GameFly or I'd buy it from Gamestop used and cheap. There's also a lot of one that aren't out yet... but I won't include though. You could also post any game here if you wanna hear about it and maybe I or another member could discuss it with you, just a thought. Here it goes:

Bullestorm
    Dead Rising II
    Mafia II
    Dead Space 2
    Arkham Asylum
    Borderlands
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
    Bayonetta
    Two Worlds 2
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about some games that are already out, or have been out for a while that I'm interested in for when I have time. I use GameFly or I'd buy it from Gamestop used and cheap. There's also a lot of one that aren't out yet... but I won't include though. You could also post any game here if you wanna hear about it and maybe I or another member could discuss it with you, just a thought. Here it goes:

Bullestorm
    Dead Rising II
    Mafia II
    Dead Space 2
    Arkham Asylum
    Borderlands
    Bayonetta
    Two Worlds 2
    I've heard Bulletstorm is 'okay', a nice break from all the realistic shooters that clutter the shelves like corpses from the disease that is CoD.

Dead Space 2 is apparently very good.

Arkham Asylum - heard good things about it.

Borderlands is pretty fun, if you can stand the FPS/RPG mix.

Bayonetta...all I know is the storyline is pants-on-head what-the-flying-fuck retarded. Seriously.

Two Worlds 2 is a vast improvement over the original, but still just an average game.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I played the Bulletstorm demo and it seemed fun, just not something that I'd know for sure if I'd buy or just mess around with.

I've heard really good things about Bayonetta, but know nothing about it except that you're some chick who goes around shoots people and does crazy things? Never seen gameplay or player reviews.

Two Worlds 2, rpg right? I heard the beginning was slow, but the rest was pretty good, though the ending sucked.

Dead Space 2 is every bit as awesome as the first. Sheer shit yourself every second fun. The only down side is that I was slightly prepared for what was coming by the first one, which I did a third play through of before the 2nd one arrived.

Borderlands is best played with friends, preferably three of them.

Dead Rising 2 I hear is like a full-sized extension of the first, not much is new in terms of gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post

Bullestorm
    Dead Rising II
    Mafia II
    Dead Space 2
    Arkham Asylum
    Borderlands
    Bayonetta
    Two Worlds 2
    Bulletstorm: Friend told me it's fantastic, but the campaign only lasts for 6~ hours

Dead Rising 2, extremely fun but sometimes a bit frustrating game

Mafia II no idea
    Dead Space 2, Excellent game loved every bit of it.. excepts the campaign was only 7hours long >.<
    Arkham Asylum Excellent game, though a bit overrated
    Castlevania: Lords of shadow Heard it was a very good game

Borderlands. Probably spent around 50h playing this game, it is a very good game but the atmosphere is a bit lame and it's a bit repetitive every now and then

And the other two I have no idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the help and whatnot!