Deleted

unable to update Nvidia Graphics card, due to ASUS restrictions.

Hiya.
    I've been having alot of problems with my WoW FPS and detail lvl's lately.
    I posted on the WoW technical forum sometime ago, and thanks to alot of friendly people, we figured out my problem.

Now, figuring out my problem and then solving it, has turned out to be two totally different things.
    My problem is, that ASUS, has restricted the drivers that my Nvidia G210M card can use, to those approved by them. This in it self wouldnt be an issue, if it werent for the fact, that they havent allowed any updates since 2009...

I contacted Asus, and very politely asked them to update the restrictions so I could get a new driver for my card and if they werent able to do that in the near future, then please inform me of a way to update the driver despite the restrictions. I got the following answer:

"Your complaint has been forwarded.

In the future, just remove your current driver and install the new one
    (link to Nvidia witht the appropriate driver)."

I had tried that already, but gave it another shot, and didnt get anywhere with it. Still says, that the driver is incompatible with my hardware.

Could someone please give me a hand, since ASUS has showed no interest in helping me

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of hard to restrict drivers on a graphics processor lol..

Go to www.laptopvideo2go.com, download 266.77 and copy the modified inf into the display.driver folder that is extracted and install.
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO