Cho'Gall 25 Phase 2

So I have done a fair bit of research into finding this strat that I hear about but have had no luck.

I have heard that in phase 2 you can position cho'gall in a spot in his room to where the adds spawn on top of eachother so you can aoe them down and aoe stun/silence them. Can anyone elaborate where this "spot" is? or post a video showing it preferably?

Thank you a lot!

Deleted
    His throne. Position him inside his throne and the adds will all (or mostly all) will spawn atop eachother, making them way easier to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by X3non View Post
    His throne. Position him inside his throne and the adds will all (or mostly all) will spawn atop eachother, making them way easier to kill.
    This. It is by far the easiest way to do it on 25M Normal. Just keep in mind that when you pull him there at the transition, Blaze may be (read: likely will be) on the stairs to the throne. Also, a couple adds are likely to spawn at the bottom of the throne so remember to have your dps turn, burn, and resume dps on Cho'gall.

Wow, never thought of this. Obviously they will spawn in a cone shape because of line of sight, gotta try it next time, excellent idea!

Make sure your melee are very careful about their positioning and shadow power for this strat. 7 melee hitting 50% shadow power and breathing all over your tanks is not very good.