Deleted

need advice about a pc i want to buy

hey, i dont know a lot about pc's so im asking for adive.
    theirs a pc i want to buy but im not sure if its good enough to raid in wow.

the technical info is;
    intel core i3 550 processor
    4 gb ddr III ram
    1 TB hard drive(not sure if its the right word had to google translate it)
    ATI radeon HD 5450(1gb) with avivo technology
    HDMI

the price is 549 euros. worth it and good enough? or better to look further.

Tnx in advance

It'll run it..... Not very well... But it will..

Deleted
    my current pc has 50 fps and 20-30 on special attacks of bosses. so will that pc be better or the same?

Video card is low end, even for WoW's standards. You might get some fps lag even in 10 mans. As far as the CPU goes, an i3 is fine for gaming, including WoW so you shouldn't have any problems there, but try looking for a laptop that has a slightly faster graphics card.

---------- Post added 2011-03-13 at 07:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grimmx View Post
    my current pc has 50 fps and 20-30 on special attacks of bosses. so will that pc be better or the same?
    How do you expect us to answer this question without knowing what PC you are using now?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    Video card is low end, even for WoW's standards. You might get some fps lag even in 10 mans. As far as the CPU goes, an i3 is fine for gaming, including WoW so you shouldn't have any problems there, but try looking for a laptop that has a slightly faster graphics card.

---------- Post added 2011-03-13 at 07:05 PM ----------

How do you expect us to answer this question without knowing what PC you are using now?
    this is the pc im currently using:
    hp pavillion dv7 notebook pc

technical info:
    Intel core 2dou CPU P8600 @ 2.40 GHz
    4.00 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

this is the pc im currently using:
    hp pavillion dv7 notebook pc

technical info:
    Intel core 2dou CPU P8600 @ 2.40 GHz
    4.00 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
    And what settings do you run to achieve 20-30FPS on bosses? ;o
    I'm asking both for the relevance of the topic, because I had a

c2d T5800 @ 2.00GHz
    4.00 GB RAM
    GeForce 9600M GT

and I couldn't even get those FPS-numbers in the open world, at low-fair graphics :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    And what settings do you run to achieve 20-30FPS on bosses? ;o
    I'm asking both for the relevance of the topic, because I had a

c2d T5800 @ 2.00GHz
    4.00 GB RAM
    GeForce 9600M GT

and I couldn't even get those FPS-numbers in the open world, at low-fair graphics :P
    lowest possible, also thanks all for pointing out that the pc i wanted to buy is far from good enough, i tolld my parents and theyre willing to lend me some money to buy: acer desktop aspire m4910.
    Last edited by mmoc3738f0415a; 2011-03-13 at 06:33 PM.

lowest possible, also thanks all for pointing out that the pc i wanted to buy is far from good enough, i tolld my parents and theyre willing to lend me some money to buy: acer desktop aspire m4910.
    That one isn't very good either, sorry. At least, it's not good enough to warrant the only price I was able to find (€999)
    (The speccs I was able to find was
    i7-870
    8GB DDR3
    1,5TB HDD
    GT 440
    win7 included)

It will however most likely be able to play wow on high/ultra, except shadows.

Deleted
    That one isn't very good either, sorry. At least, it's not good enough to warrant the only price I was able to find (€999)
    (The speccs I was able to find was
    i7-870
    8GB DDR3
    1,5TB HDD
    GT 440
    win7 included)

It will however most likely be able to play wow on high/ultra, except shadows.
    ow, what pc would you recommend then?(im not allowed to go above 1000 €)

ow, what pc would you recommend then?(im not allowed to go above 1000 €)
    Hard for me to say, as I'm in favour of custombuilding. But what country do you live in? I'm sure I can find some computer-store with not too marked-up computers.
    But yea. That computer would give you what you wish for (if you overclock it), but it's not worth its price.

Deleted
    Hard for me to say, as I'm in favour of custombuilding. But what country do you live in? I'm sure I can find some computer-store with not too marked-up computers.
    But yea. That computer would give you what you wish for (if you overclock it), but it's not worth its price.
    im from belgium, i check out the sites of the biggest media stores(makro,mediamarkt, saturn and fnac)