Thread: If you could...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

If you could...

If you could go back in time and meet the "younger you", what tips or warnings would you give to yourself?

In my case, I'd tell to myself to be more of a social person like I am today and try harder with school.

EDIT: Oh and also, I would inform myself about the major events that took place, like 11 september or the more recent Japan earthquake. Then I'd make sure that the past me makes this info public and when I'm back in present I am famous and called Bosstradamus.
    Last edited by mmocc7ef209909; 2011-03-13 at 06:56 PM.

I would say "you'll be dissapointed, so don't even try"

hah

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, dunno
    I'd say "hey mate, dont buy wotlk, get a work, and when cata is out > buy cata and pew pew
    jk
    im social, cant say "be moar social" harder with school? nope :/
    i'd say all tricks! Like > This guy is bad, dont speak with him, this guy is good, speak with him etc etc :<
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    I'd tell myself ''try less hard in the early years of school and harder in the latter years in school, also when you see a girl you like don't go tell them that obviously in their face, they'll be freaked out'' xD

I'd say "change your whole plan about studying in media and go for the music"

I would tell myself to not be a shut in little bitch that is worried about how people will judge me, because honestly they will judge me worse for being a shy little bitch.

Grow balls, don't shave beard, tell the ladies you have a big....engine in your car.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    15 year old me: "He's a d-bag, leave him alone; he's nothing but trouble."

20 year old me: "He's still a d-bag. Save yourself the trouble; he didn't change and he's not a 'better person' now. Stop being foolish."

Ah, I could have saved myself so much time, effort, energy and heartache!

furture me: you! yes you
    other me: me?
    fm: yap. just...
    om: just what?
    fm: don't get born k?

I would give myself some lotto numbers and get rich! OH YEAH!..

Besides, i would tell myself wich girls are some @@@@ and make sure i never go on a date with them.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Life has been pretty good. I'd just give myself a big bro fist.

I'd also give myself the lottery numbers for the future.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

I'd say: Ask out the girl you always really liked, before she gets taken by someone else.

Yeah it happend.. ><

FutureMe(FM): Sup.
    PastMe(PM): Yo.
    FM: What're you up to...
    PM: Not much, you?
    FM: Well, I wanted to tell you... don't do that one thing that one time that made you lose that one thing during that one time where you could have done the other thing and had another thing with the other thing in that one place with those people in that place before that one thing.
    PM: Alright...

High five and leave.

Yeah, high fives, cause it's in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Me: Tools > Clear Recent History > Check all boxes > Clear now
    10yr old Me: thx!

Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    I'd say: Ask out the girl you always really liked, before she gets taken by someone else.

Yeah it happend.. ><
    Happens to the best of us.

I've led a great life and honestly, the only thing I'd change is this. I missed a chance with a great girl and it's been my only regret ever.

Deleted
    I'd just like to let my younger self know that sex is overrated. lol, it's true!

Deleted
    I would give myself some lucky lottery numbers and prob. would say to study harder :S

I'd say ''don't be an idiot and use all the time you can possibly spend with your girlfriend, or you'll severely regret it later on.''
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

In what fantasy can people just "give themselves lottery numbers?" its not like you go pick a random number, you are GIVEN one. stop saying ill give myself a winning number and be rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by DETdream View Post
    Just enjoy the game folks, they're not making it for you specifically. When you were playing Super Mario Bros. you learned to jump over piranha plants, you didn't complain until they removed the damn thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Volcanoes View Post
    I'd just like to let my younger self know that sex is overrated. lol, it's true!
    :{ Someone's had bad sex.