15+ Year Old Account

Did a part of the ptr updates get into a hotfix ?

Code:
    •Druids now innately have 100% pushback protection from damage while channeling Tranquility.
    last nite i noticed (on live) that i was not getting any pushback, and i didnt not use barkskin as it was on cooldown, i used barksin on fued (chimeron) and on last phase of concil
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Not on my gaming rig atm so can't test it in-game. Should be fairly easy for you to do though, just aggro something and cast.

Assuming it isn't hotfixed in, I can think of the following sources of error: Not taking direct damage. Pally popping aura mastery. Getting pushback and not noticing (ok that might be clutching at straws).

Sure you don't have a macro to add barkskin or you have the aura up and a paladin use AM ?
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

15+ Year Old Account
    barkskin was on CD so it wasnt that :P
    in Fued we all take damage (we group up)
    so i gues it was aura mastery then :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    If you cast tranq right at the beginning of the feud (so between 0-2 sec after massacre), the cast finishes before the first raid damage comes.