Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi View Post
    Hello! I've discovered recently that most games are starting to become a grindfest.
    However, as I stopped playing WoW, I've been wondering what's the best game to Roleplay in beside our beloved Warcraft?
    I've tried Aion so far.

My questions are: Do you enjoy roleplay or you just want to play the game and what games do you know that got roleplay? (MMo's
    Mmo = grindfest ... Such has it been for what almost 20 years now, hardly a secret... Infact it isn't a secret.
    If you want a true rpg, then stay away from anything popular really... Chances are that if the game is popular, then the majority are just in it for e-peen.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    If by son you mean great grandfather from a thousand years ago, sure. =]
    It won't stop them. It won't. That, or replace Darth Vader with Darth Revan.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin
    I don't think very many real RP players on RP servers are going to try and pull that. If people want to write fanfiction, then let them haha.
    When WoW first came out, and add ons were being developed, FlagRSP was one of them. I decided to pick it up, see what it's about, and after about a week, I removed it. Soooo many "Rp'ers" claiming they were Thralls best friend, or Mannoroth raped their mother and so they're half demon elves.

People will do the same thing in SW:TOR, as they do in everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi View Post
    Hello! I've discovered recently that most games are starting to become a grindfest.
    However, as I stopped playing WoW, I've been wondering what's the best game to Roleplay in beside our beloved Warcraft?
    I've tried Aion so far.

My questions are: Do you enjoy roleplay or you just want to play the game and what games do you know that got roleplay? (MMo's
    I ocasionally enjoy roleplaying and tbh the only one i ever enjoyed it in was Aion.Id suggest looking forward to SWTOR.If your a star wars fan,its a god send.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I play on Kirin Tor, a RP-PvE server, and RP isn't easy to find. I am not an RP'er, though, so perhaps I am not looking hard enough. I feel bad for RP'ers because non-RP'ers mock them on their own realms. I may not be an RP'er, but I respect the house rules and those who wish to RP.

I've heard that Moon Guard is better, but from what I've been told by RP'ers, it seems RP in WoW is on a major decline.
    Had the same issue with Age of Conan. Played on an RP-PvP server and the people who wanted to RP actually needed to be summoned to certain events for stuff to happen.
    Nevertheless, RPing in that game was awesomesauce.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexxil View Post
    It won't stop them. It won't. That, or replace Darth Vader with Darth Revan.

When WoW first came out, and add ons were being developed, FlagRSP was one of them. I decided to pick it up, see what it's about, and after about a week, I removed it. Soooo many "Rp'ers" claiming they were Thralls best friend, or Mannoroth raped their mother and so they're half demon elves.

People will do the same thing in SW:TOR, as they do in everything else.
    Those aren't rp'ers... they are morons who should go back to 4chan :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I believe it's far easier to roleplay in a sandbox game.
    But tbh, I heard on several occassion that lotro is the king of RP.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.