Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You should keep in mind that we don't gem agility for threat but more so for survivability.

So no our gemming doesn't change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    You should keep in mind that we don't gem agility for threat but more so for survivability.

So no our gemming doesn't change.
    Ah yes ofcourse, makes sense. Thanks

The Talents section is empty, at least to me it is. There are no links to the specs listed.

Quote Originally Posted by leofric View Post
    The Talents section is empty, at least to me it is. There are no links to the specs listed.
    I just added one of the combo ideas.

Kinda stuck on deciding agi vs stam to optimize my bear if anyone does not mind to check and gimme feedback on how to improve.
    Many thanks guys

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...ebrae/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very new to the feral tanking scene when it comes to stats and such. I know that Hit and expertise help the uptime of our Savage Defense. So with that being said. Should we be forging hit til 8% or what? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aimonos/simple

there's my toon, alot of new gear means no gems and such but. reforge wise what do you think i should be doing? dodge?

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    I'm very new to the feral tanking scene when it comes to stats and such. I know that Hit and expertise help the uptime of our Savage Defense. So with that being said. Should we be forging hit til 8% or what? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aimonos/simple

there's my toon, alot of new gear means no gems and such but. reforge wise what do you think i should be doing? dodge?
    Please go and read the initial post of this thread and then come back with any questions that aren't addressed therein.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Great guide

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post

As the person above said you can read the thread, but I'll sumarise for your gross missconception as well.

Hit/expertise are crap threat stats with zero value towards mitigation and tanking stats for a druid since taunts and interupts can't miss anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    As the person above said you can read the thread, but I'll sumarise for your gross missconception as well.

Hit/expertise are crap threat stats with zero value towards mitigation and tanking stats for a druid since taunts and interupts can't miss anymore.
    Hit and Expertise do contribute to mitigation. Expertise is about as good as Critical Strike, and Hit is worth half of Expertise.

And how much dodge are they worth? he's talking about reforging into hit/exp because someone has told him hit/exp are important, we're not DKs.

And how much dodge are they worth? he's talking about reforging into hit/exp because someone has told him hit/exp are important, we're not DKs.
    Hit/Exp are NOT important to DKs either.

Did they make missed deathstrikes mitigate on live already?

Deleted
    Did they make missed deathstrikes mitigate on live already?
    this is druid BEAR guide, so ask on Death Knight section.

Deleted
    hello I found 1 thing that are not correct: Agility grants Attack Power, Critical Strike %, and Dodge %. The Agility does not give dodge % any more not in bearform
    anyway

// falcoz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falcoz View Post
    hello I found 1 thing that are not correct: Agility grants Attack Power, Critical Strike %, and Dodge %. The Agility does not give dodge % any more not in bearform
    anyway

// falcoz
    Where on earth have you read this? As of last night agility was certainly giving me dodge in bear form...

EDIT: just logged into game to check we still get dodge from agility...its funny how my initial assumption was that Blizzard had done something terrible to bears overnight, like removing the dodge benefits agility gives. Why would I think that way?!?
    Last edited by mmocfe4ad8b417; 2011-09-05 at 11:08 AM.

anyway

// falcoz
    You sir, are wrong. Perhaps you are confused. Agility used to grant Armor as well, it doesn't anymore.

anyway

// falcoz
    Proof that you should never believe Blizzard's Tooltips.

anyway

// falcoz
    Yes it does, plate tanks recently stopped gaining dodge from agility, this might be confusing you.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyway

// falcoz
    Agility not granting dodge only applies to plate tanks, not us druid tanks.