10+ Year Old Account

RailWorks 2.... so expensive

So I was just browsing the Steam store and noticed a game called RailWorks 2 and many, many DLC packs. Scrolling further down the page i noticed that the total cost for RailWorks 2 is £701.35. I just have to ask does anyone seriously pay this much for a computer game, surely you could buy a proper "Train set" for less than this virtual one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could buy a moderately expensive train set for around that price. And I'm sure it'd be easier to get tech support for considering the amount of train-lovers in the UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    You could buy a moderately expensive train set for around that price. And I'm sure it'd be easier to get tech support for considering the amount of train-lovers in the UK.
    But seriously £700 for a bloody video game is absolutely ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, thats just insane!
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

85 Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norruh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

Deleted
    It's because it's insanely well made.

But as you said it has 'many, many DLC packs', which is way it totals up that much. I'm sure if CoD had that many DLCs it would be expensive.

Just imagine how much you have spent on WoW over the years, or how much some people have spent on WoW with all the pets and faction/race changes.