Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polltergeist View Post
    LoL... he didn't had a chance to do A LOT of things as president..and i believe that he could manage to help that chaotic country become better...and we still have a lot of americans running around even tho he was killed
    he was american:s who cares what he can or cant do its probably going to be a terrible idea - hes better of dead trust. and i know we have a lot of americans running around which is why i said 'the last thing we need is MORE..'

Really? Americans make up 5% of the world's population. If anything, I'd say we have too many Chinese and Indian people running around.... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Thandrend View Post
    Really? Americans make up 5% of the world's population. If anything, I'd say we have too many Chinese and Indian people running around.... >.>
    no theyr useful at least. you can talk to the average indian or chinese person (assuming you speak the language) and have a decent conversation whereas if you talk to most americans you get idiotic dribble.

I'd change the fact that I didn't win that 350 million dollar lottery like 10 years back. Seriously.

Oh ok, I'll bite...
    I'd change it so that all religions were never formed.
    I'd prevent the burning of the great library at Alexandria Egypt.
    I'd prevent the discovery of the American continents by Europeans.
    I'd create true democracy at the beginning of human civilization.
    I'd create equal rights for everyone at the beginning of human civilization.
    I'd make it so that we taxed wealth instead of income.
    Instead of the great wall of China being built, I would have China spend that labor on paving a road 50 meters wide from south eastern Asia to north western Europe.
    I'd prevent the collapse of the Olmec civilization in South America.
    Too many more to count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    i would stop america stealing all the technology from the germans after WW2, and let it be free among all countries.
    pshh like they'd even know how to use it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    pshh like they'd even know how to use it...
    because americans use their technology soooo well right? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    no theyr useful at least. you can talk to the average indian or chinese person (assuming you speak the language) and have a decent conversation whereas if you talk to most americans you get idiotic dribble.
    Not to sound like a douche, but all I'm getting is idiotic dribble out of you. If you want to insult Americans in general, I suggest you know the vast majority of us before passing judgment. It'll save you from having to deal with people like me. In the end, I suppose you ran in to a rich snob that was evil (and deserves to die) or a redneck that you thought was stupid because they talk funny.

The average American really isn't as dumb as foreigners want to make us out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    because americans use their technology soooo well right? rofl
    Yeah? Where's your country's moon landing? OH WAIT THATS RIGHT

---------- Post added 2011-03-15 at 02:57 AM ----------

Not to sound like a douche, but all I'm getting is idiotic dribble out of you. If you want to insult Americans in general, I suggest you know the vast majority of us before passing judgment. It'll save you from having to deal with people like me. In the end, I suppose you ran in to a rich snob that was evil (and deserves to die) or a redneck that you thought was stupid because they talk funny.

The average American really isn't as dumb as foreigners want to make us out to be.
    woah woah woah...
    rich snobs are people too...
    and I guess rednecks to an extent

Yeah? Where's your country's moon landing? OH WAIT THATS RIGHT
    This guy has a bias against stupid americans. Well I have a bias against stupid whatever nationality he is.

---------- Post added 2011-03-15 at 02:58 AM ----------

woah woah woah...
    rich snobs are people too...
    and I guess rednecks to an extent
    Of course they are, but when they are evil and mean to people because they believe their shit doesn't stink is when I begin to have problems with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy has a bias against stupid americans. Well I have a bias against stupid whatever nationality he is.
    damn straight. most people like to bash America and then not even have the decency to post their own nationality. Cowards.

Granted there are a lot of things The United States of America have done that I am not proud to admit, such as the atomic bombs and Japan or our treatment of Native American Indians, I'm damn proud to live here. When compared to the atrocities committed by dictators such as Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler, we look very tame in comparison. Is it also any surprise to most that while it may just be completely coincidental, but since the discovery of the New World, the world's life expectancy as a whole as well as quality of living has gone up in the world?
    Last edited by Thandrend; 2011-03-15 at 03:04 AM.

I would keep Pluto as a planet. Screw you Mr. Scientist. Pluto is and always will be the best.

Better yet! Ima start a new religion! Who Wants to help?

ok, First rule of religions, we need enemies. Hmm... how about... we hate... Male, White, Americans, that are Hetro-Sexual, between the weight of 150 and 250 Ibs. Good. Check that off.

Second rule of religions, we need some random practice that we do weekly/daily that doesn't really make much sense.... We'll have a Yo Momma Joke competition every... hmmm... whats the least used day... THURSDAY! And it will (sometimes) end in a rap Battle.

Third and Final Rule of religions, we gotta have some dude to look up to. And we need to have no way to prove he's real.... We'll call him Jamreev. he is a very tall albino ginger who wears a Teal Suit, and a Teal Top hat, similar to Old Honest Abe, but Teal.

Now we need a name that has a weird origin.... how about...
    *SUNGLASSES*
    Keyanism! YYYYYEAAAAHHHH

Kenya hasn't been in the world spotlight for awhile so we'll go with that.

Excellent, seeya Thursday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted there are a lot of things The United States of America have done that I am not proud to admit, such as the atomic bombs and Japan or our treatment of Native American Indians, I'm damn proud to live here. The diversity we have these days is stunning. The melting pot is becoming more melty and potty.
    Every country has done terrible, godless, unspeakable things. The difference is that America admits it when we do it. Most countries just write it out of their history and never speak of it again. Then they throw shit at us because we're not the shame party they want us to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    How could i be so foolish as to think this wouldnt end in a country bashfest.

[Locked] :'(