Fnn

[A] <Praetorian Guard> Cenarius - 11/12 Recruiting!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Praetorian Guard operates alliance side on the US server Cenarius raiding 25man content. PG has been around and raiding for nearly four years; our anniversary being this May. Our guild core is mature at around 26 years of age on average, with players coming from literally all over the World (Canada, USA, South Korea, Turkey, South America). We are a progression based guild with a history of downing hardmodes in a timely manner on a raid schedule which many would deem to be light.

Where other Guilds spend countless hours banging head-to-wall in order to progress, or extending raid times, PG raids a finite 10 hours a week. Our raid times never run late, and still we manage to be competitive and keep up just fine with our competition. Our raid schedule is as follows:

Wednesday - 6-9pst (9-12est)
    Thursday - 6-9pst (9-12est)
    Sunday - 5-9pst (8-12est)

You might be thinking to yourself, "great, well what do you need?" We are always looking for players with exceptional levels of skill. Even if your class does not appear below, you may still consider applying. that being said, the only classes we really do not need at the moment are Warriors in general, and Holy Paladins. Specifically we are looking for the following and/or have immediate openings for the following:
    - Prot Pally or Blood DK for a main role
    - Rogue
    - Part time: Resto Druid, Holy/Ret pally

Essentially, if you are a high progression raider, love to grind out hardmodes, want to see end game content, and don't want to spend time bordering on a part time job to do it, PG is a guild for you. To those concerned about our progression at the moment, we took a little over a month off at the beginning of this expansion to give our membership a break from raiding after the LK heroic grind. We are currently 2/13 Heroics. I cannot edit the title, so I have to edit it here!

Within guild we also have a select group made up of former Grand Marshals, Gladiators, and Bloodthirsty PvPers, who would be more than happy to have some quality people to run with when we aren't raiding.

How can you apply?
    Visit pgcenarius.com and create an account. It will be approved, and once we get your app we will communicate with you via your application thread. Additionally you can reach me specifically when I am in game with RealID cbankier[at]hotmail.com, or you can email us at praetorianguard[at]hotmail.ca if you have any questions. Applicants, please be sure to have a Microphone so we can chat via ventrilo.

TLDR
    If you are a person desiring high progression raiding, are knowledgeable about your class, have a no-BS attitude when it comes to raiding, can use a mic, and don’t want to grind countless hours a week purposelessly, PG is the place for you.

Hope to see your applications soon.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Fnn; 2011-04-08 at 11:29 PM.

Fnn
    Still looking for quality applicants.

Fnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnn View Post
    Still looking for quality applicants.
    Don't hesitate!

Fnn
    Bump for 1/13

Fnn
    Core spots available: Rogue, Enhance, Lock or Mage

Part time: Resto Druid, Holy pally, Ret or DK

Don't Hesitate

Fnn
    Bump for 2/13

Core: Protection Pally or Blood DK, and Rogue
    Part time: Rest Druid, Holy/Ret Pally

Fnn
    Still Looking for Quality Apps. Currently 4/13 - contact me at RealID cbankier[at]hotmail.com

Current needs:
    - Blood DK or Prot Pally
    - Resto Druid or Holy/Disc Priest

- Shadow Priest (Heal OS) - Part time
    - Ret Pally (Part time)
    - Lock