In desperate need of help before tomorrow's raid!!! POWER AURAS.

I just faction changed and lost all my power auras codes. i didn't know they all disappear if you faction changed. Anyway, Can someone tell me the information for Improved Soul Fire and Fel Spark???? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I'm trying to set up ISF now, but every time I close Power Auras, the animation for my buff stays on my screen and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PLEASE HELP!

10+ Year Old Account
    ISF spell id is 18120. But honestly, think about getting need to know. It's much less cpu intensive (not sure if it matters to you) and needtoknow is much easier to set up. You can also use if for fel spark. FS id is 89937.

Thank you. needtoknow is like Power Auras but better? Shows stacks and what not?

Need to know is a Bar style addon. Much easier to setup than Power auras but its fundamental display style is of a bar and timer.

It can show stacks, times, latency affected, or haste affected subtimes. Ive got mine setup to show ISF and also highlight the last 5 seconds of the timer so i know when to think about recasting it. Its also color coded so Red = Good no need to worry, Yellow = Think about this now and make a decision, and Green = Pay attention and do something about this!

Need to know is less powerful than Power Aura's but makes up for it in presenting its functionality much easier to people. It even changes its setup based on which spec you are in. It has 2 independant setups, one for each spec. You have to set each one up individialy tho.

It also can track things on Yourself, Your target, your targets target, Your focus, etc. It can track spell cooldowns, global cooldowns, internal cooldowns, etc.

Completely log out of/shut down WoW, then follow these steps....

Step 1: Find your WoW folder. This could be in at least two different places that I'm not going to look up. You can do it!
    Step 2: Navigate to the WTF folder.
    Step 3: Account folder.
    Step 4: The folder named after your account.
    Step 5: The folder named after your old server.
    Step 6: The folder named after your old character.
    Step 7: Find PowerAuras.lua.
    Step 8: Copy PowerAuras.lua into the folder named after your NEW server and character.