Thread: Forte Exorcist

Forte Exorcist

Is there way through this addon to have it whisper the person when i cast innervate on them?

or

does anyone have a innervate macro that actually works

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heres the macro I use on my priest for PI

#showtooltip
    /cast Power Infusion
    /script if UnitName("target") then SendChatMessage("Power Infusion on you." ,"WHISPER" ,nil ,UnitName("target")) end

Just replace Power Infusion with Innervate in the cast and in the quotes where it says "Power Infusion on you".

Should look like this.

#showtooltip
    /cast Innervate
    /script if UnitName("target") then SendChatMessage("Innervate on you." ,"WHISPER" ,nil ,UnitName("target")) end

P.S. in the quotes where it says "Power Infusion on you." you can change that to say anything you want :P
    Last edited by cata; 2011-03-15 at 06:59 AM.

Shouldn't this work just as good, but with less code?:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Innervate
    /w Innervated!

Deleted
    That would try to whisper to a player named "Innervated!"

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [nohelp,dead]
    /run c="Innervating %t"if UnitInRaid("player")then SendChatMessage(c, "RAID")elseif GetNumPartyMembers()>0 then SendChatMessage(c, "PARTY")end
    /cast Innervate

that is what i used on my druid, now i havent played my druid in months so im not sure if macro coding changed in that time but last time i used it, if i was in a raid it would announce my innervate target in raid chat, if i was in party it would announce in party chat.

also used the same model for res target announcements

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [nohelp,nodead]
    /run c="Resurrecting %t"if UnitInRaid("player")then SendChatMessage(c, "RAID")elseif GetNumPartyMembers()>0 then SendChatMessage(c, "PARTY")end
    /cast [combat] Rebirth ; Revive

as i say, no idea if it still works now or not ^^

EDIT: bolded the actual chat part of the addon that gets sent out
    Last edited by mmocc79d143111; 2011-03-15 at 02:12 PM.

I don't know of a macro to do this, but I use Raeli's Spell Announcer (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/rsa.aspx) on my rogue! it's amazing.

When I cast Tricks of the Trade, it sends a whisper to the person that I tricked. When I kick, it let's the group (use this mainly because I wanted to know) that I interrupted a spell. It sends a message when I sap/blind someone and then tells me when it ended.

Great addon for announcing various spells/abilities.