Last page opened first

Hey there, i apologise in advance if this has been answered already, i wasn't able to find apropriate thread.
    I am an avid mmo champ reader and as such i tend to read what catches my eye from the front page. now the issue (might be personal ) is i get redirected to the last post of the said thread. More often then not i haven't read said thread before and don't know what OP is about.
    My question here is is there and option to reverse this so i get redirected to the OP instead of the last post of the thread?
    And if there isnt one is it possible that you take this into consideration of implementing?

Thank You for your time

Deleted
    Hm, i'm not getting redirected to the last post lately, i assume since i started using NoScript in Firefox again. Not sure about that though.

You are right Niai , Noscript does stop my FF from redirecting me to the last post. Thank you very much

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware, the intent is that you are sent to the first post unless you've read the thread before. I've forwarded this to the appropriate people.

Thanks for your response treeston , but no , i've always been redirected to the last post of the thread, be it freshly started one or one i've already been reading.

Deleted
    Like I said, I'm unsure if it actually works that way right now and have forwarded the issue.

I'm pretty sure that if you're logged in to an account, it works as Treeston described. If you're viewing the site without being logged in, it will always take you to the last page. (At least, I think that's what I've seen Sunshine say before).

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, if you're logged in, you should be redirected to your first unread post.

If you find that noscript is interfering with that, let me know what browser / browser version / noscript version, so I can look out for it in the future.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im logged in and if there is more than 1 page of a thread, it takes me to the last page and last post almost every time. Im using Google Chrome. It gets frustrating sometimes :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been said. If you're logged in and click the blue circle next to the thread title, you'll be taken to the last un-read post. If you click the blue square on the right next to the post date/time you'll be taken to the most recent post. If you click the thread title (on the forum) you'll be taken to the OP.

The trick with everything is to mark the forums as read when you're done so that all new posts get marked. This can be done on the forum list by double-clicking the icon so when you come back, all new posts have the blue arrow.