Thread: Eyefinity help!

Deleted

Eyefinity help!

Hey there mmo champ's

I have some big trouble selling my ACER GD245HQ 120hz 3D monitor and I'm kinda saving up to go buy myself an eyefinity setup at the beginning of the next month.
    Problem is going with 3 of this monitor is a big problem. And the price people are offering for it is just too low, almost the same it would cost me to go buy a regular monitor...

So what do I do? Sell it despite the shitty offers, og is it actualy possible for me to keep it and use it in an eyefinity setup as the middle screen and get 2 other screens that will match the setup perfectly?

The screen quality has to be the same pretty much, size has to be exactly the same etc. And this is where I'm completely lost xD

So what should I do, any professional help?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sell it?

If you don't want it, there's no point in keeping it. Don't expect to get more than 75% of what you paid new for it when selling it
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Sell it?

If you don't want it, there's no point in keeping it. Don't expect to get more than 75% of what you paid new for it when selling it
    It's not that I don't want it, but if it's possible, well even good to keep it I'd prefer that.

Which is why I'm asking if it would make sense to keep it was the main monitor in a 3 monitor eyefinity setup, where the other two monitors would be some other regular monitors?