Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    give disp silence!!

    I think disp should be given silence or even all specs of priests for that matter... Why?

    Well with resto shammies able to interrupt EVERY 6 sec.. Pallies now able to interrupt every 10 sec they might as well just give it to priests and i suppose druids as well. I would actually prefer they just take it away from all healers to begin with but if 2 healers get an interrupt then all healers might as well get something... after all they did feel it necessary to give shammies and druids dispels.

    there really is nothing worse than the amount of cc and interrupts all these classes have now making it so difficult to fake cast or even cast anything in 3s then the teams healer contributing to interrupting... so if they don't take it away from them then at least give us something in return. Yes we have fear.. shammies have hex pallies have hoj druid have cyclone big deal.. give us an interrupt plz ;p GG

  2. #2
    Lol no. Each class has its own helpful mechanics they bring to the table, if your not happy with a priest reroll.

  3. #3
    dispicline priest no has silence because you has pain succrepion and bubelz and other crap.


    come on, not another thread about silences.
    not another thread about total homogenization. "omg X class has ability Y and i want that too QQ".

    Go away you fool.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Priest got MC , use it to cancel spells!

  6. #6
    I don't know how I feel about healers being able to interrupt. That has typically been the niche of dps specs, although I would like silence to be reachable in a pve shadow spec without having to put 2 talents in psychic scream.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinchi View Post
    Lol no. Each class has its own helpful mechanics they bring to the table, if your not happy with a priest reroll.
    That is what people said when Paladins were asking for an interrupt on a shorter CD. If a pally healer can get one, why can't a priest.

  8. #8
    I haven't bothered with PvP in cata, but it seems like they've taken away some of disc's uniqueness; double dispels, more classes getting remove magic, offensive utility not as strong as it was before ?

    I'm not playing so my comments are just observations not fact, but i'm wondering to those who PvP - what is the benefit of taking a disc priest over the other healers at the moment ? all i can think of is mass dispel.

  9. #9
    Go shadow. There you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiest View Post
    what is the benefit of taking a disc priest over the other healers at the moment ? all i can think of is mass dispel.
    Mana Burn.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Danne034 View Post
    Priest got MC , use it to cancel spells!
    As much as i agree that priests don't really need an interrupt, this is daft. A 2.5 second cast cc that also cc's yourself can't really be considered an interrupt in the same vein as wind shear.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiest View Post
    I haven't bothered with PvP in cata, but it seems like they've taken away some of disc's uniqueness; double dispels, more classes getting remove magic, offensive utility not as strong as it was before ?

    I'm not playing so my comments are just observations not fact, but i'm wondering to those who PvP - what is the benefit of taking a disc priest over the other healers at the moment ? all i can think of is mass dispel.
    Disc is perhaps the best healer atm with very good representation.

  12. #12
    There's a lot of give & take between what the different healing classes can do, and I for one am very fond of that. Sure, you don't get silence, but you get barrier and PS. You don't get poison removal (grr), but you get an offensive dispel! You don't get wild mushroom, but you get leap of faith/inner will. Honestly where other classes trained abilities were more or less filling gaps, we got incredible utility added to ours, because a lot of our gaps were already filled.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    That is what people said when Paladins were asking for an interrupt on a shorter CD. If a pally healer can get one, why can't a priest.
    All classes are different priests have mana burn, fear, mc, and an offensive dispel. All classes are different each has its own unique playstyle and move mechanics. What your asking for is homogenization of all classes which to me would just ruin the game, once again if your not happy with the abilities your priest has vs what a different class has reroll.

  14. #14
    High Overlord Megavolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    174
    There is already to many interrupts/silences as it is imo, it's starting to become a little ridiculous to get a hard cast off as a healer in pvp if you're getting focused. They need to scale back on that stuff imo, not give it to even more classes.

  15. #15
    Omfg priest should have forms like druidz, cause its so op and priestes is not op at all amg
    "A warrior smashes his opponents so they bleed, then he drinks their blood and eat their hearts to survive. A feral rips other people open and watch them bleed to death. A paladin flashes some light at them and invite them out for a dance in his new pink dress. At least that's how I see it."
    -Ununoctium

  16. #16
    i'll trade you.. you can have my interrupt if i can have your AoE fear..
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

  17. #17
    Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear. Ooooh enemy healer out of cd's? Too bad, now his team is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

  18. #18
    I'll trade you rebuke for mind control.

  19. #19
    Also give all healers silence immunity, offensive dispels, mana burns and undispellable cc (like cyclone). Your post is full of silly statements. First of all you compare paladins HoJ to priest fear and to cyclone? If you really don't take it as a 'big deal' then... maybe it's because Fear are the one of two healer cc's being in their place? Second thing, if you are interrupted every 10 sec by a holy paladin, you and your mates are doing it really, really, really wrong.

    Finally, saying that you want a SILENCE and reasoning your point with other healers having INTERRUPTS. Knowing the difference is kinda basic knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma
    He be climbin in yo windows burning yo people up
    so y'all need to hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and husbands coz he's burnin' everybody out there!
    Veru, player formerly known as Meliann.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayr1fe View Post
    Disc is perhaps the best healer atm with very good representation.
    Are they ? Thats nice to know then that these things havent spoilt us . Was just a bit concerened about losing double dispel, might get geared next season then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •