[TV] Neotoonnami: Christmas came early.

Thoughts? Personally, I'm excited.

Edit: Can a mod please edit the title? I made a type, should be Neotoonnami

Toonami is back!

"for girls" Screw that. Skelington is watching the anime Powerpuff Girls too!

TOONAMI <333333

Few things though, 'Sugar Spice and Everything... Rice?' seemed a little racist.

Also 'Welcome to the revolution' also was kinda annoying, it's not really a revolution, more like a revival >.<

Other than that OMFG EXCITED.

YESYESYEEES! I'm so happy!

Not going to lie, with Toy Story 3, Wakfu(Dofus reboot), Nexuiz(OS reboot), and NeoToonnami(reboot), my childhood is coming back to get me!

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Figures.. Cartoon Network wants to kill good shows, the internet won't let it :P

Obviously their animation needs to be improved for Tom and all that.. maybe try less to sound like steve blum and make their own tom voice. But I'll be watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the part that kills it for me:

"NeoToonami is a fan project of epic proportions and is in no way affiliated with Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting, Williams Street or Time Warner."

Maybe it's just me, but really unless its an actual network picking it up, its not going to be the same...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball Z omgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    This is the part that kills it for me:

"NeoToonami is a fan project of epic proportions and is in no way affiliated with Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting, Williams Street or Time Warner."

Maybe it's just me, but really unless its an actual network picking it up, its not going to be the same...
    it depends how they're doing it.. If they are legally showing these shows on their site and they add things to make it more like it IS Toonami and less like a bad .tv site using it as their hook it could turn out well.

Cartoon Network would never pick up Toonami again. They dumbed down all cartoons to appeal to kids with short attention spans and a lack of understanding of what a plot is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, CN plans to support a block of time dedicated to DC Comics shows in 2012. As for NeoToonami, since this preview video came out in July 2011, I really don't think it will pan out. Nicktoons secured the rights to Dragonball GT to go along with DBZ Kai. Funimation is happy with their deal with Hulu.com plus they are starting their own subscription service as well. Gurren Laggan may not have a chance since there is rumors that Bandai may be dropping their anime catalog. As for the Marvel shows, they are both running on Disney XD who owns Marvel.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait so is it really coming back or is it some online thing now

i iz teh confused

10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited, and then I was saddened, went to their website and at the bottom found...
    "NeoToonami is a fan project and is in no way affiliated with Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting or Time Warner."
    So, it sounds like more of an anime site dedicated to either English dubs or american cartoons.

10+ Year Old Account
    CN really NEEDS to bring toonami back i mean i'm sorry but toonami is just to damn epic.

Though TBH i was already planning on watching every toonami series i could starting next may i already OWN(as in BOUGHT) over half the series toonami showed and was gonna well you know for the rest.

But yes this is pretty damn epic. It's funny as well cause ANYONE who actually brought back toonami for real would be one rich SOB real fast. I mean i showed some of the old trailers to a friend who never even saw toonami(no cable or satellite back then) and he thought it looked pretty badass thus proving it is NOT nostalgia that makes us love it so. It was just that damn good.