Another new s2 trailer today. Not too much new footage, but just enough
    Much better music in this one as well, I'd say - less than 1 month to go!

Love the shot of Winterfell there at the end.

Last edited by jamlol; 2012-03-04 at 01:30 PM.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 90 Priest, Jammbo: 90 Mage, Jambbo: 90 DK, Jammo: 90 Monk, Jamlol: 90 Shaman, etc.

sssssqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

amazing trailer! I actually have goosebumps Arya's line at the end is epic, she's such a good actress god this season is going to pwn

anyone know what the name of that song was btw? it's really rather epic
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

"I will hurt you for this. The day will come when your joy will turn into ashes, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Not quite the line from the book, but frelling awesome just the same! And that smug, amused half-smile on Cersei... Lena's starting to get it.

Mmmmmm

Less than a month until season 3 and 4 are green lit. (my guess)

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Am I the only one who hates Sansa?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    Nope. If they'd have kept her lines in season 1 from the book, everyone would hate her even more.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    No. But if you haven't read the books, that won't last. I pity her more than anything.

She's a naive, spoiled, vapid teenage girl who's in the middle of her quite rude awakening. I'm waiting for her third act. I have a feeling she may become a fan favorite when it comes.

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    anyone know what the name of that song was btw? it's really rather epic
    7 Devils. Florence and the Machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcXe2B97TQ

He delivered that Tyrion line perfectly. They seriously need to cut down on this "power is a curious thing..." thing, though. We got it the first time.

Cersei looks devilishly gorgeous in her last shot. We need more of that!
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-03-04 at 01:02 PM.

Was that Tywin Lannister on the horse about 20 seconds in?
    Higgledy-piggledy Lord Wyman Manderly
    Sups with his foes, leaving Nary a crumb.

Wolvering wolverenes Incontrovertibly
    Tell all who hearken that Winter is come.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Was that Tywin Lannister on the horse about 20 seconds in?
    Yeah, it's him. I'm pretty sure he's riding into Harrenhal, what with Weasel right there.

Can't wait for Weasel and the Ghost of Harrenhal won't say anymore, for obvious reasons.

Thanks Disenchanted, it's a great song, not usually a Florence Fan.

No shammy you're FAR from the only person who hates Sansa, she was a total bitch for most of season 2, unlike certain characters though, she does get alot better.

also YAY my Bluray of Season 1 arrives on Tuesday gunna spam the whole season in one day
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He delivered that Tyrion line perfectly. They seriously need to cut down on this "power is a curious thing..." thing, though. We got it the first time.

Cersei looks devilishly gorgeous in her last shot. We need more of that!
    She really does. It doesn't hurt that the wig is much better this year. I blame half of the problems with Cersei's portrayal last year on that mop they stuck on her head.

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    also YAY my Bluray of Season 1 arrives on Tuesday gunna spam the whole season in one day
    Got my confirmation too.

Can't watch it in one day on Tuesday though. I'll be in the middle of a long work week. But I have 5 days off in a row coming up in 2 weeks. I intend to watch every second of the 22 hours in that set. I ordered it almost as much for the bonus material as the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    She really does. It doesn't hurt that the wig is much better this year. I blame half of the problems with Cersei's portrayal last year on that mop they stuck on her head.

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 08:44 PM ----------

Got my confirmation too.

Can't watch it in one day on Tuesday though. I'll be in the middle of a long work week. But I have 5 days off in a row coming up in 2 weeks. I intend to watch every second of the 22 hours in that set. I ordered it almost as much for the bonus material as the show.
    haha glad it's not just me but the some of the wigs in the last season were aawwffuuulllll :S I usuallly think Lena Headey is a smoking hottie, but every time I saw her (after the initial 'Agh it's Cersei, punch her in the ovaries!') all I could think was 'Why is her head thatched? surely she should have hair... not straw... Same thing with Dany (who by the way is insanely hot normally, not sure about as a blonde by as a brunette she is an angel ) I was always so put off by the really bad wig it made her scenes a bit hard to watch, then again boobies made up for it most of the time so.. yeah Also, speaking of boobies, how do you think they'll handle her dress when she reaches Mereen, ya really think she's going to walk around for the whole season with 1/2 her chest hanging out (that's probably not a spoiler, but err on the side of caution ya know )

and yeah I totally got the Bluray for the bonus junk, I've still got my er.... legally aquired..... HD rips of the first season, so I sure as frak didn't order it for that I wanna see all the bonus stuff, which if I'm not wrong includes the audition videos of all the cast... I REALLY wanna see Tyrions and Khal Drogo (he does the Hakka )

Those, ummm, dresses are from Qarth, Gallahadd.

But bad news if you were hoping to see half topless dresses. They're not using them. That was discussed a couple of months back when they started filming. I guess HBO even has their limits.

For shame!

I saw an interview where Emilia Clark actually said she was totally fine showing her breasts for the show because it would be done in good taste. Alas, we'll have to suffice with less boobage. I'm totally fine with this, because if it's the boobs/sex one is interested in then ASOIAF/Game of Thrones really isn't the greatest choice.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

Field Marshal
    The Simpsons did their opening sequence in the games of thrones style tonight.
    Check this clip out quick in case its taken down..it was hard to even find this.---v
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=367Nd07eF9E

Im sure there will be easier version to find tomorrow.
    Last edited by Listrata; 2012-03-05 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Those, ummm, dresses are from Qarth, Gallahadd.

But bad news if you were hoping to see half topless dresses. They're not using them. That was discussed a couple of months back when they started filming. I guess HBO even has their limits.
    D'oh! I knew it was one of those places, that's what I get for posting at 3 in the morning And tbh I never really thought they'd use them, they were a little.... revealing, even for GoT

Quote Originally Posted by Listrata View Post
    The Simpsons did their opening sequence in the games of thrones style tonight.
    Check this clip out quick in case its taken down..it was hard to even find this.---v
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=367Nd07eF9E

Im sure there will be easier version to find tomorrow.
    best. opening. EVER.

So Penny Arcade have done a bunch of comics about it, and now the Simpsons is riffing on it... Ladies and Gentlefolk, GoT is officially a smash hit

Next Morning Edit: WooooooooooooooT Game of Thrones arrived today :P time to long myself in a small room and watch it alllllllll.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2012-03-05 at 03:56 PM.

3 weeks to go! Hoping to finish reading the 2nd book by then

Man I just finished the first season and Im so excited for the second season to start! Im thinking of reading the books now

Quote Originally Posted by backseatview View Post
    Man I just finished the first season and Im so excited for the second season to start! Im thinking of reading the books now
    Do it!

You can even have all 5 read before the second season starts if you don't waste time.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-03-08 at 06:53 AM.