1. #1

    [Movie] Uwe Boll meltdown after failed kickstarter for Rampage 3 (NSFW)

    So i guess it was only a matter of time. Uwe Boll finally loses it after his kickstarter for Rampage 3 only manages to make 25 of the 50k required with just 3 days left.

    So he took to YouTube to let us know how he really felt about it...

    ***Warning : F bomb alert***



    Last edited by Demoncrash; 2015-06-08 at 08:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Uwe Boll is a sad joke.
    He is a piece of shit who rapes IPs (which is also the fault of the owner of those IPs) and thinks he's a god among mortals.

    Uwe Boll needs to retreat and never go near a film set ever again.

    Edit: Also, please report his Kickstarter.
    Last edited by Karon; 2015-06-08 at 09:01 PM.
    Main 6/7 Mythic. Retired for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    That's because there is no such thing as white problems.

  3. #3
    Over 9000! Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Running away from the flashing Blue Lights !
    Posts
    9,028
    As much as I hate some of his movies, the rampage ones where, at least semi entertaining, not saying they are great, or ground breaking but they are entertaining.
    However this outburst just goes to show he is an immature child throwing his toys out of the pram.

  4. #4
    wow whats his problem with others from the industry?

  5. #5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2t86mdODw

    his opinion about Blizzard @1:20
    Main 6/7 Mythic. Retired for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    That's because there is no such thing as white problems.

  6. #6
    Legendary! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    6,691
    I still remember when he wanted to get his hands on the Warcraft movie, thank god Blizzard dodged that bullet lol. Guy is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    3,677
    Thanks for the laugh OP.

  8. #8
    Pit Lord Feral Camel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,272
    I hope his golfing ability is better than his film making.
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2015-06-09 at 08:04 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    wow whats his problem with others from the industry?
    Jealousy, I'd say; in his mind he's every bit as talented as they are, if not more so, but everyone praises those "talentless hacks" and slams his works.

    I'm surprised he was ever hired to direct half as many movies as he did: he's a complete dickbag and an idiot.

  10. #10
    If he was really so righteous he'd use all that money he could 'golf till he died' to make his 3rd movie and bank on himself but as bad as his movies are he ain't that stupid.

  11. #11
    I am Murloc! Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    5,361
    Uwe boll produces movies that are B-movie like quality and yet tries to act like they are the greatest blockbusters.

    If he simply accepted he is a good B-movie director and took a less serious angle to his movies he would actually make some money and be appreciated for it.


    He kinda also set a lot of bad blood with doing movies of know IP's from games and not really respecting the material all that much. You simply don't do that we all know fans of IP's will get absurdly mad if you ruin their IP and will carry a grudge forever. Not even JJ abrams would've survived this wrath if the new trek movies would've been bad.

  12. #12
    He's super funny. And he's not exactly wrong about anything he said in those videos either.

  13. #13
    This guy is terrible. He even ruined a Kristanna Loken sex scene. How does that happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  14. #14
    hahaha shut up Uwe Boll. Your movies are shit.
    I see myself either in jail or working at Olive Garden.
    Either way, endless salads getting tossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •