Can't wait for Joffrey and Margaery to get married

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Can't wait for Joffrey and Margaery to get married
    I see what you did there

My calculations were wrong. New calculation determined that the trailer will be shown in 1 hr from now. Question remains if the trailer will be posted on media sites at the same time it runs on HBO, or will have to wait another day.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    My calculations were wrong. New calculation determined that the trailer will be shown in 1 hr from now. Question remains if the trailer will be posted on media sites at the same time it runs on HBO, or will have to wait another day.
    It'll probably be leaked one way or another. Plenty of people camripped the other ones right away.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Uhm. what part of program schedule do you not understand? lol

HBO advertises the airing of the trailer already for days on it's channels. And it is advertised to premiere right before True Detective, the new TV Series.

That's a strategic move to increase the viewer numbers right there...
    It's an easy bet how this new show appeals to a fairly sized crowd of the GoT viewers just as well.

So, everyone's gotta wait for the transition segment right before 8:00 PM Central US Time for the trailer to be released.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I am not sure what I am more excited for in this series. Its kind of twisted tbh, but i find the whole reek/theon thing so interesting.

But tbh, lets face it, Red Viper vs The Mountain will be incredible. I've watched that bloody vine repeatitively :P
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

hhnnngggg

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

hhnnngggg
    I just.. just... OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING! I CANNOT WAIT. 11TH TIME RE-WATCHING
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

That moment when the trailer for a TV season is more epic and more tantalizing than most movie trailers... even if I'd never watched the series before that trailer would make me want to watch it immediately. Learn something from this, Movie Hollywood!

But yes... someone please knock me out and wake me up when it's April.

The trailer is awesome
    I can't fait for Joffrey's wedding to be honest *wink wink*

Infracted. Don't post spoilers (I've added the tags)
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-13 at 02:03 PM.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

For a non-spoiler thread bunch of you are totally not obvious with all those "winks" and shit. X.x

Not that it concerns me as I've read the books but bloody hell not everyone possesses just one pair of brain cells and are actually quite good at connecting dots.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Oberyn Martell...yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Guided placement into a subject you excel at isn't denying desires and dreams.

Thank god I've read all the books so I'm spoiler proof.

Looking forward to the Red Viper vs The Mountain fight

Shame, looks like Strong Belwas' role is being given over to someone else, more than likely Daario.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Shame, looks like Strong Belwas' role is being given over to someone else, more than likely Daario.
    Yeah I cant tell for sure, but that looks like the new Daario.
    Coming Soon, New Shaman Class Icon!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Too many people are using that one...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Thank god I've read all the books so I'm spoiler proof.

Looking forward to the Red Viper vs The Mountain fight
    Same, looked good in the Season 4 intro video.

Been with the show for a while and started reading the books. The first book was literally identical to the first season. I have all the books and was wondering on which book i should be reading if i am up to date with the TV series. This is about the only book that does not give me a major headache but i also don't want to read the same stuff i see on TV. Which book should i be on if i am up to date with the TV series? I recently finished the first book and was wondering if i should continue the second book (about 30 pages into it).
    Tucker: "Caboose, never stick your dick in crazy.."
    Caboose: "I have no idea what that means."

Season 2 was mostly book 2, season 3 was the first half of book 3 (and some parts of book 5). The upcoming season is the second half of book 3 (and some parts of book 5).

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Season 2 was mostly book 2, season 3 was the first half of book 3 (and some parts of book 5). The upcoming season is the second half of book 3 (and some parts of book 5).
    So it'd be fine to skip book 2? I don't want to miss stuff of importance that is in the books and not in the show.
    Tucker: "Caboose, never stick your dick in crazy.."
    Caboose: "I have no idea what that means."

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Been with the show for a while and started reading the books. The first book was literally identical to the first season. I have all the books and was wondering on which book i should be reading if i am up to date with the TV series. This is about the only book that does not give me a major headache but i also don't want to read the same stuff i see on TV. Which book should i be on if i am up to date with the TV series? I recently finished the first book and was wondering if i should continue the second book (about 30 pages into it).
    The second season took several pretty big departures from the second book. Theon, Robb, Dany, Jon, and a few others ended up going in pretty different places to their book counterparts. Same with the third, albeit to a lesser extent.

It's hard to say. I've found S2-3 basically gave characters different ways to reach the same places, while cutting out some material and bringing forward other stuff.

I'd just read the books anyway. They're pretty good, and it's amusing to have a vague idea of where the season will go but not knowing how it'll differ.