pretty crazy ending there did not see that coming at all. I feel that could be a catalyst to changing Jaime's character around especially after he seemed to care about what happened to Breanne just before.

Yeah, Jaimie becomes a completely different character from this point forward.

Yeah. I like what is being done with Jaime's character as well. I mean, in a story with some pretty great characters he was extremely cliche and predictable in the first season but I see more potential for character depth. Anyways, the show is only getting better and better, but that could in part be to knowing and caring about the characters I like more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Yeah, Jaimie becomes a completely different character from this point forward.
    I actually start to LIKE Jaime from that point on in the books.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I already liked him as he was
    A braggart who sleeps with his sister and shoves small children from windows?

The ending of ep3.
    What
    the
    fuck?
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    The ending of ep3.
    What
    the
    fuck?
    was that sudden rock music supposed to happen or was that just from the stream I was watching, I was really confused.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    was that sudden rock music supposed to happen or was that just from the stream I was watching, I was really confused.
    The version i downloaded credit music went over the last 20sec on dialogue
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Err, there was rock music during the credits after the episode, yes.
    In the stream I was watching it started right before Jaime had his indecent, like mid sentence of the guy with the knife.

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Yeah that's what happened to me. I wasn't sure if it was intended or not.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the show is incredibly overrated. You get about 3min with each character every episode and almost nothing happens. They move the plot forward less in a season then some shows do in a single episode.

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Dam those pirates cant get you a clean audio track! When will they learn quality matters in their thievery.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Well there goes the king slayers wanking hand. Poor bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I think the show is incredibly overrated. You get about 3min with each character every episode and almost nothing happens. They move the plot forward less in a season then some shows do in a single episode.
    I can see the point about the many perspectives, as that is how the books are written and the storyline is followed easier that way, however the plot is constantly moving forward and is pretty deep. There are only 10 episodes per season and they cover an entire book for the first two each, so unless you are just missing things there is quite an extensive plot.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I don't know what show you're watching but it's not Game of Thrones.

As with the books, the draw for the show is in its dialogue and realistic fantasy world (for example, the constant mentions of money and finding ways to fund things). The series is a lot more user-friendly than the books, where 100 or so pages can be devoted to events occurring in less than a day.

Also:

Unless you're from The Netherlands, or another country where "piracy" is legal, stop discussing illegal streams and downloads. Confine discussion to the episode(s) themselves.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-04-16 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little confused as to what they're doing with Theon. If I remember correctly, he just disappears for a while after the second book, then is tortured/brainwashed into Reek. I wonder what they have planned for his transformation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I'm a little confused as to what they're doing with Theon. If I remember correctly, he just disappears for a while after the second book, then is tortured/brainwashed into Reek. I wonder what they have planned for his transformation.
    It's based on some of the things he said about his captivity in the fifth book (Ramsay once set him free and then hunted him down), mixed with some of the stuff from the second season where Ramsay befriended him in order to betray him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Well, episode #4 is officially the best so far. And only because of its ending. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Well, episode #4 is officially the best so far. And only because of its ending. ^^
    Yes, that was pretty bad-ass. I can't wait for her to start interacting with the other main characters. I still can't believe what happened with the Night's Watch though.

It's kind of sad after next week's episode the season will be half over. We need more episodes per season! I vote for 52 but that's just my 2 cents.

Emilia Clarke is usually enough to rustle my jimmy's but last night's episode gave me a titanic boner. That is all.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The ending just takes the cake.
    Also, is it bad to love Daenerys, even is she is a fictional character? o.O