Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Emilia Clarke is usually enough to rustle my jimmy's but last night's episode gave me a titanic boner. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The ending just takes the cake.
    Also, is it bad to love Daenerys, even is she is a fictional character? o.O
    Seriously, find pictures of her in real life, with brown hair - I honestly think she might be perfect.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 04:20 PM ----------

Also, her acting is poor, but it's never been distractingly so.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Richard Madden's "I'LL KILL THEM ALL!" tirade lacked conviction, in my opinion. And it was also a bit over-the-top.

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Okay, let's get real here ... we don't watch GoT for the acting. We watch it for the complex fantasy story that seems intent on grounding itself in reality, and the diverse characters that suffer and prosper fairly equally in various ways. If we wanted acting, we'd all re-watch The Sopranos or The Wire.
    I think that's a LITTLE harsh, there are alot of fantastic actors on the show. Tyrion is a fucking LEGEND and the rest of the Lannisters aren't far behind, Arya is amazing, considering her age... Really with the exception of Jon and Dany I think everyone gives a better than average performance on this show.

also, for an acting MASTERCLASS, watch Breaking Bad... As if you needed more reasons too
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think that's a LITTLE harsh, there are alot of fantastic actors on the show. Tyrion is a fucking LEGEND and the rest of the Lannisters aren't far behind, Arya is amazing, considering her age... Really with the exception of Jon and Dany I think everyone gives a better than average performance on this show.
    Agreed. Tyrion, Tywin, Sandor, Olenna, Arya, Jamie, Robert, Ned, Littlefinger, Varys, Bronn, everyone with Stannis, shit, most of the actors have been very good.

The young actors outside of Arya seem to struggle a bit, Dany and Jon aren't very good, Cersei and Cat have some not so great moments, and Rob/Theon fall into the same realm as Dany a lot of scenes.

As a whole I'm never distracted from the show by the acting except when Dany decides to twist her face and duck lip everything and sometimes Jon when his lines are super flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Richard Madden's "I'LL KILL THEM ALL!" tirade lacked conviction, in my opinion. And it was also a bit over-the-top.
    Yeah, he seems to be getting worse as the show goes on. I guess he's just involved in a lot more drama now so he's acting...dramatic. But that scene in particular was pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll be there for you!" just as Ice descends on Ned's neck . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria View Post
    Agreed. Tyrion, Tywin, Sandor, Olenna, Arya, Jamie, Robert, Ned, Littlefinger, Varys, Bronn, everyone with Stannis, shit, most of the actors have been very good.
    GAH I forgot Varys! frikkin LOVE that actor, every scene with him is gold, even the ones that aren't in the book are awesome!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    For me the best part of the series so far (Dont watch if you dont want to S03E04 spoiled).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7ooInjY#t=212s (i dont know who that ranger is, but he is a badass).

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    (i dont know who that ranger is, but he is a badass).
    He's called Ollo Lophand if they haven't changed it in the series vs the book.

In terms of actors I always found it interesting that as far as I can tell Tyrion is the only American on the cast

I also never really had problems with Daenerys acting. Her character annoyed me early on cause she was such a pathetic brat but as the show grows, she grows on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    In terms of actors I always found it interesting that as far as I can tell Tyrion is the only American on the cast

I also never really had problems with Daenerys acting. Her character annoyed me early on cause she was such a pathetic brat but as the show grows, she grows on me.

Cersei is American as well, it's Lena Headey whose been in a bunch of cool stuff (most recently 300), other than that I think all the main cast are british, which explains why they're all so good .

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Cersei is American as well, it's Lena Headey whose been in a bunch of cool stuff (most recently 300), other than that I think all the main cast are british, which explains why they're all so good .
    No cersei is a lanister, Lena Headey is a british actress.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Jason Mamoa, who played Khal Drogo in the first season, is also American. They were the only two Americans in the cast. The rest were European, with most being from the UK, or Ireland; and a few from continental EU.

This season is lacking scenes with future Mrs. Tradewind.

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

But she only has eyes fro Jon Snuuuuuuhhh
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I imagine you'll see a lot of her the next episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    No cersei is a lanister, Lena Headey is a british actress.
    wow... dunno why I always thought she was American...

10+ Year Old Account
    This season is lacking scenes with future Mrs. Tradewind.

You know nothing TradewindNQ
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You know nothing TradewindNQ
    This is true.

Mrs. Zaelsino is happily married already.

yea she's way too hot to be ygritte