10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It's not a de facto thing. Tommen and Myrcella both seem relatively normal, and they're just as much a product of incest.
    And Joffrey could have been just as vile and evil if he was truly Robert's son.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And Joffrey could have been just as vile and evil if he was truly Robert's son.
    The mother the son. And Joffrey was truly a mama's boy, regardless of his bloodline
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Joffrey was the most noble child in GoT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The mother the son. And Joffrey was truly a mama's boy, regardless of his bloodline
    The crime was not so much the incest as it was Cersei and Robert failing to see Joffrey for the monster he was and not doing anything to stop him, to teach him to be a decent king.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Well in the books being incestuous gives you much a greater chance to be crazy.

The crime was not so much the incest as it was Cersei and Robert failing to see Joffrey for the monster he was and not doing anything to stop him, to teach him to be a decent king.
    EH, I don't see it working that well. I still think he would have been mad.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Seeing Cersei die will be among my favorite scenes, if and when it happens.
    Here here. It'd almost be worth it to have the White Walkers win and destroy the human race, just to guarantee that Cersei dies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Here here. It'd almost be worth it to have the White Walkers win and destroy the human race, just to guarantee that Cersei dies.
    While It would feel okay at first...then we have less evil characters, and that is not fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    While It would feel okay at first...then we have less evil characters, and that is not fun.
    Well, I'm assuming the White Walkers destroying the world would be the last episode. If you mean just Cersei dying in general... I suppose, but nah, I'd rather just have her dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    It's obvious he's going to live, it's not in GoT's style to take that long setting up someone's death.
    Ned Stark.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Personally i enjoyed the fight scene, if a little bit of gore has you hugging your pillow at night then don't watch Game of Thrones. Stop whining because it didn't fit your preferred style of things.

So I, too, was a bit traumatized at the inevitable fate of Oberyn, but I think his vengeance will come to pass...I'm thinking of 2 things: first, before the fight starts, his squire(?) is shown attending to his polearm, rather deliberately, and second, Oberyn is (was, sorry) called the Viper because he is (was...damnit) an expert with poisons, and known to have used them in battle...methinks the Mountain is going to fry from the inside due to some poison or other judiciously applied by Oberyn to the subcutaneous portions of his anatomy...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Wouldn't work, Cersei is already a cold-hearted bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orphellix View Post
    So I, too, was a bit traumatized at the inevitable fate of Oberyn, but I think his vengeance will come to pass...I'm thinking of 2 things: first, before the fight starts, his squire(?) is shown attending to his polearm, rather deliberately, and second, Oberyn is (was, sorry) called the Viper because he is (was...damnit) an expert with poisons, and known to have used them in battle...methinks the Mountain is going to fry from the inside due to some poison or other judiciously applied by Oberyn to the subcutaneous portions of his anatomy...
    I'm pretty sure the Mountain died at the same time as Oberyn. No way he lives from a polearm through the chest. The Mountain was just strong enough to live long enough to do what he did at the end, but then rolled over and died. IMO, anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    He didn't need to kill Alton to escape. He could have simply asked for his help, having him pretend to be dead to lure the guard in.

Anyway that scene was stupid, cliche and totally out of character for Jaime.
    Out of character? The dude had been a prisoner who had to sleep in his own shit and was tormented by his captors (not that I'm blaming them). Usually that's a situation where you act a little out of character.

Also, I imagine he killed him because if he had been alive then Jaime would have had to deal with Alton during his escape. He assessed the situation and found that escaping by himself would be his best bet. He had his reasons whether you agree with them or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Mountain died at the same time as Oberyn. No way he lives from a polearm through the chest. The Mountain was just strong enough to live long enough to do what he did at the end, but then rolled over and died. IMO, anyways.
    Oberyn's spear was tipped with Manticore poison. He doesn't die from his wounds but he dies a slow death later from the poison. A fitting death if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Ned Stark.
    Doesn't count. Ned Stark pulled Sean Bean. Everybody knew he's gonna die since S01E01
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you guys think would win between Khal Drogo and the Mountain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Oh a Zombie fight is eternal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the Mountain. Dothraki aren't used to fighting guys with plate armor and wouldn't know where the chinks are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it could go either way...

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Ned Stark.
    I'd say that's a bit different. All the events that led up to Ned Stark's death, whether you're a book reader or a series watcher - served the purpose of adding to the shock when he finally died. I think it's safe to say that we were all very naive in that sense, expecting him to live or something, simply because there hasn't really been a story out there where the good guys are almost systematically killed. However, that having shocked us, another story where the (relatively) good guy is slowly getting killed over an entire season, in the same series... well, it simply wouldn't be shocking. It would be boring. Boring and annoying.