10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the only one that hasn't already watched all 4 episodes. Pity... kills all discussion every Monday

Another great episode. Would have liked to see more of Tyrion and Varys. And oh boy.. Daenerys can't catch a break.

I haven't watched all 4, but I haven't gotten around to watching my DVR of the second episode. But I agree, the thread is usually much more active the day after an airing.

I'm not really liking the season thus far. The inclusion of action sequences for nothing more than the sake of having action sequences and a couple of the major story deviations have been my biggest gripes. I'm not going to stop watching the show, but I'm definitely disappointed that we won't be seeing a number of scenes that I had hoped were coming this season.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I haven't watched all 4, but I haven't gotten around to watching my DVR of the second episode. But I agree, the thread is usually much more active the day after an airing.
    Speaking of spoilers, did the other half of the season ever leak? I read someplace the balance of the season was leaked as well? I don't want to touch the spoiler thread until after episode 4, but it would be nice to know if it has to be all season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I'm not really liking the season thus far. The inclusion of action sequences for nothing more than the sake of having action sequences and a couple of the major story deviations have been my biggest gripes. I'm not going to stop watching the show, but I'm definitely disappointed that we won't be seeing a number of scenes that I had hoped were coming this season.
    The thing is you don't really know what direction they are going to take those story lines. At least as far I am concerned, they can already trash the whiny Tyrion story line, and either get him back on his feet being the Tyrion everyone has come to love, or give him the Bran treatment and have it take the year off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Speaking of spoilers, did the other half of the season ever leak? I read someplace the balance of the season was leaked as well? I don't want to touch the spoiler thread until after episode 4, but it would be nice to know if it has to be all season.
    There have been rumors of episodes 5-7 but nobody could confirm or has seen them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this was mentioned already in the thread, but I couldn't find it elsewhere, who was the last name in Arya's list from last night? Her list used to be a lot longer, and some people seem to have dropped off without her possibly knowing whether they are dead or not. But I still couldn't make out the last name, Ilyn Payne? Walder Frey, Cersei, The Mountain, and x.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Sorry if this was mentioned already in the thread, but I couldn't find it elsewhere, who was the last name in Arya's list from last night? Her list used to be a lot longer, and some people seem to have dropped off without her possibly knowing whether they are dead or not. But I still couldn't make out the last name, Ilyn Payne? Walder Frey, Cersei, The Mountain, and x.
    Meryn Trant

10+ Year Old Account
    Meryn Trant.

EDIT : Beaten...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Names from last nights episode: Cersei, Walder Frey, The Mountain, Maryn Trant

Names that used to be on the list, and Arya knows/belives are dead: Joffrey, Polliver, The Hound

Names I belive are gone without any reason/explanation: The Red Woman(Melisandre), Thoros of Myr, Beric Dondarrion, Tywin Lannister and Ilyn Payne (Dont think Arya knows Tywin is dead yet)

She wants to kill Thoros and Beric just for selling Gendry to a woman that burns people alive?

Overreacting much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's Gendry?

I'm kidding.. is he still rowing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Who's Gendry?

He must have reached the Summer Isles by now...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

It would be kind of hilarious if they had like a throwaway 5 second scene where you just see Gendry, still rowing. LoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It would be kind of hilarious if they had like a throwaway 5 second scene where you just see Gendry, still rowing. LoL.
    Meanwhile in the Narrow Sea...

Who's Gendry?

https://twitter.com/joedempsie/statu...55824414076928

Am I the only one who's going to watch it AFTER the entire season airs?

Yes. Even if i did not know the plot i'd get spoiled. So rather just watch it before that happens, applies to all tv series

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Am I the only one who's going to watch it AFTER the entire season airs?
    Probably. I got not even wait to what all four of the leaked ones

I feel like the only one that hasn't already watched all 4 episodes. Pity... kills all discussion every Monday
    Same. And I have to avoid the spoilers thread despite reading the books since the TV show is so different now. Can't wait to finally catch up.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Same. And I have to avoid the spoilers thread despite reading the books since the TV show is so different now. Can't wait to finally catch up.
    I watched them figured if I didnt something or someone would spoil it