Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    also I'm going to greece next month, guess what day I leave... yeah..
    I don't get it? lol, what day?

I did not, but I plan to watch the season again, when did you think you saw him?

around the 40 min mark, check out the prisoners held in the cart

3 words for ya

dragon muff block

12th of July ?

I been going crazy trying to google it and get some credits, no luck, but it definitely seems to be liam neeson can anyone confirm? He should be good for the role i believe they have him for in that cage

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Am i mistaken or did anyone else see a scraggy looking liam neeson?
    I totally thought that was him in the cart, but didn't say anything because I thought my roommates wouldn't agree. Will have to watch again and pause it.

I been going crazy trying to google it and get some credits, no luck, but it definitely seems to be liam neeson can anyone confirm? He should be good for the role i believe they have him for in that cage
    I only found it being mentioned on one site anywhere else. Which is fairly strange. Even if you manage to find credits (and assuming it IS him), they may not have him listed.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-06-20 at 10:12 PM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Elysia, where are you getting the sigil graphics from?
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/House_Stark

Any of the House pages on that site.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    The books are filled with symbols.
    1. In the begining when they found the dead dire wolf and divided the pups. Eddard died as well, and his kids lived on.
    2. After Baratheon dies, they show Tywin Lanister butchering a stag. House Baratheon's symbol is the stag.
    3. The Name of the Night's Watch officer who pisses of Snow, is Thorne. As in "thorn in my side".
    4. Varys tells Stark in the dungeon. "I could save you but I'm no hero". Well he doesn't have the...balls for it.
    Probably many others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    See, that's where the confusion starts. It might have ruined Game of Thrones for me as my favorite tv shows currently on television, but I certaintly don't wanna stop watching it. It was such a horrible death. There was just nothing left for Ned.
    The finale fixed everything. There wasn't much going on in the season finale, just wrapping stuff and and starting new storylines. A great battle would have been awesome to see, but the season finale is good the way it is.

The final scene gave me goose bumps and left me thirsty for more. Spring 2012; ten months. TV shows are awesome, the only downside is the time between the seasons.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great finale. Loved the scene with Bran in the crypts, and Rikkon is like,"Here Shaggydog." He was so creepy when he said it. It was perfect. That little boy is a good actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    12th of July ?
    Got it in one ah well, I've waited... five/six years, I can wait another week... /sob

around the 40 min mark, check out the prisoners held in the cart
    nah I just watched again, I don't know who the guy is (well, I don't know who the ACTOR is ) but although he looks INSANELY like Liam Neeson in profile, as he turns it's clearly not him
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

People complaining about a 1 year wait? Oh my sweet summer child. What do you know of waiting? Waiting is for the long night, when GRRM hides for years and children are born and live and die all before the next book comes out.

—- Some person comment on youtube

Lol.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got it in one ah well, I've waited... five/six years, I can wait another week... /sob
    One word for you......Kindle (or Nook, etc.)

Sh*t, utter sh*t.

Seriously. Skip this episode, watch the first episode of next season. What did you miss? ZERO.

ZERO PLOT PROGRESSION. CRAAAAAAAAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was reading the review of Game of Thrones Ars Technica threw up and I'm curious about something they mentioned int he article.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...1#comments-bar

"Perhaps my favorite scene from season one: What do we say to the God of Death? "Not today." And then we hear him die."

I remember hearing a yell and the crash of metal hitting the ground - yet Syrio was wielding a wooden sword and wearing no armor. However, the guy that challenged him appeared later in the room where Ned was betrayed. Think this was a foley artist screwing up or is the article perhaps making false assumptions?

Don't have access to the episode to check atm - but am I wrong in what I heard/is there some other explanation?
    Last edited by Sterilize; 2011-06-21 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by apwill4765 View Post
    Sh*t, utter sh*t.

Seriously. Skip this episode, watch the first episode of next season. What did you miss? ZERO.

The finale? You're on drugs if you think it had nothing in it.

Deleted
    The last episode was perfect, every character was portrayed as they are in the book, the ending was the precise point i thought it would be given the buildup of the last few episodes. My mind was blown, a flawless final episode.
    There is a slight change in the ending actually, the dragons were supposed to be feeding off Dany's milk and her hair was supposed to have been burned away.

It's still fine this way though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apwill4765 View Post
    Sh*t, utter sh*t.

If that's so the you probably share that view for the whole series, because has stated in this thread, the first season is basically the prologue.

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 07:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sterilize View Post
    Was reading the review of Game of Thrones Ars Technica threw up and I'm curious about something they mentioned int he article.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...1#comments-bar

"Perhaps my favorite scene from season one: What do we say to the God of Death? "Not today." And then we hear him die."

I remember hearing a yell and the crash of metal hitting the ground - yet Syrio was wielding a wooden sword and wearing no armor. However, the guy that challenged him appeared later in the room where Ned was betrayed. Think this was a foley artist screwing up or is the article perhaps making false assumptions?

Don't have access to the episode to check atm - but am I wrong in what I heard/is there some other explanation?
    Was also wondering about this, I really liked that character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Was also wondering about this, I really liked that character.
    This is still an unsolved mystery in the books as well. Lot's of theories fly around in the spoiler threads.

Going stictly off the TV episode, one could assume that he disarmed and knocked out the King's Guard knight, and then fled.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net