Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    You know the amazing thing about the internet is that some asshole with a Liberal Arts degree and a weekend job gathering signatures to halt Nuclear Plant Construction is gonna come on here and try to argue everything you just said.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't resist, but seriously, people like you are who everyone should listen to regarding nuclear tech, not some high-strung newscaster.
    Okay, seriously guys, I, just like anyone else, loved what Tahapenes said, but was it really needed to quote the whole Wall two times?
    :/

Thank you for these informations. I personally didn't know there were more forms of fusion reactors, since I didn't read enough into that stuff, so have my gratitude for that.
    This was very helpful and should be enough so that people won't scream out in fear "*GASP* NUCLEAR ENERGY GONNA KILL US ALL!"
    Last edited by HazardYo; 2011-03-17 at 09:06 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by HazardYo View Post
    Thank you for these informations. I personally didn't know there were more forms of fusion reactors, since I didn't read enough into that stuff, so have my gratitude for that.
    This was very helpful and should be enough so that people won't scream out in fear "*GASP* NUCLEAR ENERGY GONNA KILL US ALL!"
    Well, kind of humorous, a guy a year or two ahead of me when I was getting my bachelors was a green peacer and was specifically getting his degree in nuclear engineering to fight more nuclear power plants and such being made. Unlike most, he actually was getting the knowledge behind how everything worked. Most of us just shook our heads at the guy, but it was his choice in how he wanted to use the degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahapenes View Post
    Well, kind of humorous, a guy a year or two ahead of me when I was getting my bachelors was a green peacer and was specifically getting his degree in nuclear engineering to fight more nuclear power plants and such being made. Unlike most, he actually was getting the knowledge behind how everything worked. Most of us just shook our heads at the guy, but it was his choice in how he wanted to use the degree.
    I respect people who are so devoted to their goals that they are willing to actually put effort and time into making sound arguments and being educated in regards to the subject they are fighting against.

Where this man is, props to you. I wish I will one day meet someone like you to have a healthy debate with.