Hi there, I recently updated Crowfeather's popular FaceShooter addon to support the latest MM changes since it wasn't updated in 3 months.

What it does:
FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.

Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be to cast next.
It is a complete rewrite of my former version of FaceShooter (which is broken as of 4.0.1). It doesn't include all of the original addons features yet but I'm planning on including them later on.

Included featues:

* recommendation of up to the next two spells to cast.
* detection of spec and use of priorities accordingly.
* individual movable buttons of configurable size and alpha for each of those frames.
* Module to display estimated time to life and raid dps and use that estimation for smarter DoT recommendations

Planned features:

* reminder frame for Rapid Fire, The Beast Within and Fervor.
* animated shot recommendations.
* possibly button facade support (don't count on it though!).

Known issues:

* recommendation for spells after next spell are a bit wonky at times.
* Lock and Load handling does't work 100% right sometimes.
* Explosive Shot beeing on CD isn't always recognized properly (possibly related to the LnL issue).
* Range coloration stays at out of range even though you're in range occasionally.
What's new:
Totally flexible Marksman rotation:
- Careful Aim Phase 100-80%: Choose between "Aimed Shot only" and "Chimera Shot and Serpent Sting"
- Standard Phase 80-0%: Choose between "Aimed Shot" and "Arcane Shot" as your main focus dump
- Hasted Standard Phase: Use "Aimed Shot" to maximize your DPS under the effects of "Rapid Fire", "Bloodlust", "Heroism", "Time Warp" and "Ancient Hysteria"

These options should enable you to easily match SimCraft's "Action Priority List" as well as get you close to Whitefyst's "Shot Phases and Rotations".
Where to get it:
rapidshare.com/files/452738785/FaceShooter_FanUpdate.zip
Everything should work fine as it was tested a lot but maybe there are some errors that may have slipped through. Just let me know...