Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Total waste of development time.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

You want to bring back the WOTLK heroics? the massive asspull and kill dungeons? really? REALLY?!? As our good friend from wrath would say. "NO NO NO NO NO"
    Geeza aka Parilla

Deleted
    Retuning instances for 85 is not necessarily a bad idea, but it's a lazy approach when it takes times away from developing new content. Only 7 heroics are 100% original in Cataclysm. If they added 16 new heroics and 3 retuned it wouldn't be a problem.

A mass-retuning isn't a good idea though because then you'll barely ever see a Cataclysm dungeon in the random LFD.

What they should do is retune leveling dungeons so all dungeons will be seen. Mechanar for example is a level 70 instance, nobody runs that because it fits very poorly into the game right now. Why go to Mechanar when you're in Northrend and can do Utgarde Keep for double experience per mob? The loot is bad too in Mechanar compared to Utgarde. That's what they should fix because it's just not a smooth transition from 68-70 to 71.

For example, I think people rarely ran Stratholme when it was 60. They just ran Ramparts.

Quote Originally Posted by G@briél View Post
    Most people want new, not recycled.
    Why people fail is because when blizzard gives them something they want more at once. We get old dungeons unannounced? FU! I want new!

Just as with Dualspec, once we got it people wanted trispec.

Re-rolling to experience the dungeons doesn't mean anything to me. I experienced them already. I'd just rather when I queued for my one-a-day random I wasn't sure to get one of the same bloody instances I've been in every day for months now.

And re-tuned wrath instances wouldn't necessarily be face-rollable, either. If they were tuned to the same level as current dungeons, current tactics could apply.

It's just such a pity that we have "current" dungeons that are starting to get boring already, and a ton of "old" dungeons just sitting there collecting dust. Stick some 85 mobs in them and spice up the LFD a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com